HGH post-cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH post-cycle?

This might be a stupid question, but is there any need to address HGH-cycle cessation with any kind of pct? I mean, conceivably, HGH supplementation replaces your body's natural production of a required hormone with an artificial source... if you just stop supplementing one day, won't you be kinda deficient?

That is a good question...

Comment

Bump ^^^^^^^^^^
      Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Good question, but as we get older it lowers anyway. I have been on for years and stopped one time and didn't noticed any problems other than staying big.

Comment

The answer is based on use and abuse of GH. Studies have shown that there is very few negative side effects associated with GH if you do "Normal" GH cycles 2 to 6 iu's of GH a day. There is a relatively small chance you may shut your pituitary gland off in which case you would need to supplement GH the rest of your life but that risk is very small. Its when you start talking about those who abuse GH for long periods of time they run greater risks for a host of nasty side effects.

Comment

Working...
          X