Deca for Joint Benefit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deca for Joint Benefit

38 year old former power lifter here suffering from joint pain in my elbows and shoulders. I want to get back to not only lifting heavier but just feeling better on a daily basis. I have researched about the benefits of Deca and joint revitalization. I would like to hear if any of you guys have used deca for this reason and if the benefits are sustained after the cycle. Thanks for any input.

Works for me, even as low as 200mg/wk, but effect lasts only as long as it's in my system.

Comment

Deca is amazing for the joints and everything else. Tendons, muscles, it give you incredible durability. You can push yourself hard, no twinges of pain anywhere, ever and even the next day you are smooth and strong. Coming off deca on the other hand sucks balls. It really makes you appreciate what deca does for you. If I could run deca 500mg/wk all year I would. In fact I might. I had to run accutane because my last test deca dbol cycle gave me ridiculous acne on my back, but now that it is under control I am going to think long and hard about running test/deca year round. I do physical work or I wouldn't do it. Doing construction takes it toll on you so.

Comment

GH is great too especially as we age (30's and up).
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Gh doesnt really give joint relief. Its a growth hormone. Over time it can help some of the problems but you are talking months down the road. Have u tried move free ultra? Works wonders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by ILIFT2LIVE View Post
            Gh doesnt really give joint relief. Its a growth hormone. Over time it can help some of the problems but you are talking months down the road. Have u tried $%_G$4? Works wonders.
            RIGHT?.........I don't talk out my ass, I've used GH for going on 6 years now

"With hGH, RA and osteoarthritis symptoms and effects can be reduced. Growth hormones also support the surrounding healthy tissues and muscles of joints such as the synovium, cartilage, and ligaments.
            The benefits of improving your growth hormone levels decreases the risks of suffering from associated joint-pain."

A small medical study (more on back pain) but towards joint pain - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4487155/
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post

"With hGH, RA and osteoarthritis symptoms and effects can be reduced. Growth hormones also support the surrounding healthy tissues and muscles of joints such as the synovium, cartilage, and ligaments.
              The benefits of improving your growth hormone levels decreases the risks of suffering from associated joint-pain."

A small medical study (more on back pain) but towards joint pain - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4487155/
              Ya i do too. Its great just slow. Takes time. Move free ultra is a anice short term relief while waiting

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post

Ya i do too. Its great just slow. Takes time. Move free ultra is a anice short term relief while waiting

Comment

Why not run Deca ONLY..?

Comment

Working...
                  X