Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspicious GP Reviews and Unclear Information...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspicious GP Reviews and Unclear Information...

Just received my GP Test E 250 & GP Methan 10. Here's my problem. I will cover the ONLY REVIEWS I could find. The POSITIVE reviews for Geneza seem very generic, fake, sketchy. They're too good to be true and are thumbs down with the users banned on other forums, or seem like the person is an operative for the company or just trying way too hard and comes off as dead giveaway. I haven't found ONE review on this product, or one that was good that was realistic with a CLEAR assessment of their experience...and overall it's unclear, cryptic, obscure, vague, broad. The overall sense I get is it's hit-or-miss. Please help me understand.

Anyone WHO HAS USED EITHER OF THE 2 PRODUCTS, please tell me your experience with it. I can't seem to find reviews that seem human. I don't understand the murkiness and muddied waters of information. I just. want. a review. in plain English from someone who used it.

In one review that did actually seem logical, unfortunately the guy stated that his GP METHAN 10 was 100% legit, but his GP TEST E 250 was totally bunk, so he was left with NATURAL TEST PRODUCTION SHUTDOWN & MASSIVE WATER RETENTION / GYNO. This is what I'm trying to avoid. I don't get why we can't get clear substantive pertinent information from REAL PEOPLE that have used the product. Tired of diving through searches for hours - to get a clear understanding.
    I'm going to try it out myself and see how it works for me anyway, but the point remains.

I don't want to be stuck with good orals but bunk liquid. What was your experience?
    Positive, Would Do Again
    66.67%
    Positive, But Will Try Something Else
    33.33%
    Negative, Will Never Do Again
    0.00%
    Negative, UNDERDOSED
    0.00%
    Negative, COMPLETELY BUNK, Nothing Happened
    0.00%
    Negative, Never Received My Gear
    0.00%
    Positive, Both Were Exactly As Claimed
    0.00%
    Negative, Both Were COMPLETELY BUNK
    0.00%
    Orals Were Legit but Test E Oil was BUNK
    0.00%
    Test E Oil was Legit but Orals were BUNK
    0.00%

All of Geneza products are routinely tested, so no worries to it being bunk or fake. Most of the fake reviews come from competitors or trolls from other forums. If there is an issue with those products, it would have been pulled, or we would have heard of many, many complaints by now, which there really isn't any.

Comment

Thank you for replying. I'm new here.

It appears another user by the name of 'Tooth' replied to this and said it got deleted. I certainly didn't delete it and don't know anything about that.

Understood. What I was more or less getting at was that it's a little difficult to find conclusive reviews. Well, guess I'll just have to use it myself.
      Thanks again.

Comment

Keep us posted. Lots of people join, post up on here and then disappear.

Comment

I don't post much on any of the forums I'm on. I like to read what the convo's are about but I can't sit back and listen to all the bullshit being talked about Naps. Naps has been around a longgggg time for a reason. You cannot stay in business that long if your not legit. Every product I have ever run from Geneza was spot on and all the non Geneza products I've gotten from Naps have been legit. I keep seeing this smear campaign against Naps and it actually pisses me off because Naps is one of those sure things in the industry and people are trying to take it out. Companies that take time away from their own operations to hurt other companies will never last, they always self-destruct because their putting their time in places in doesn't need to be. Naps will be here for as long as they want to be and I am hoping it is for a long time.

Comment

I have had nothing but positive experiences with Naps. all products legit. In response to the guy on methan 10 and test e experiencing side effects. This combo is great for all out mass. However with the similarly high estrogenic/androgenic properties of this androgen, the side effects will absolutely be extreme. It does'nt mean the test was bunk but that guy was retarted and did'nt do his research. I suggest you do the same and also add some Ancillary drugs to reduce side effects. keep estrogen limited by adding anti-estrogen. gp-nolva, proviron or others. Everything on the site is legit. Do your research... pick a balanced cycle with proper Pct..... work out more than regularly and remember its that extra set that will make you grow. and you gotta eat to be a monster.

Comment

Ive been been using NAPS for a long time never had a issue with Genza Dragon or Quality Direct Labs all were good!

Comment

Well thanks everyone for the input and I will be pretty active, I'm not gonna disappear most likely. I did a lot of research and finally received my order with much excitement. Little longer than I thought, but everything seemed solid overall. I have nothing bad to say about N aps, as I will be a returner to them in the future; I just wanted to put out a litmus test and see how everyone's experience was, as I had already bought my stuff. My only remaining question is the clear oil, but I've seen mostly positive reviews.
                I decided on GP everything, X2 of everything. CLassic beginner stack as follows: (I'm new)
                *GP Test E 250
                *GP Methan 10
                *GP Arimi
                *GP Nolva
                *GP Clomid

Comment

Let us know how this works for bro, thanks

Comment

I have been using Naps for the past 6 years and would recommend them to anyone. I have used others in the past but Naps has definitely the best quality products along with the best sale price online. I am currently running Geneza Test C, Geneza Tren E and kicked it with Geneza D-bol. On my fifth week and have gained 25 pounds of quality muscled so far. I also have close to 30 years experience with running gear so I do know somewhat what I am talking about Geneza has always been my go to drug for consistent quality.

Comment

Working...
                    X