possible to use raw HGH powder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possible to use raw HGH powder?

this is my first post on this board. hoping here i can find some answers/information.

i wonder if it is possible to use raw HGH powder? so the non lyophilised version of HGH. mix it with BA 1% or sterile water and inject subQ. so my idea is; use for instance 1 gram of raw hgh non lyophilised powder, divide in vials 30mg (=+/- 100iu/vial) then mix with BA when needed and you have 10 injections of 10iu, so for 10 days.

people may wonder why? because raw high quality HGH powder is available for less then $0.5 /iu even less when bought multiple grams. furthermore its less risky to ship it. 100's of vials of lyophilised 10iu vials can easily be taken by customs. sending 1 gram of powder in an envelop... nobody knows it.

the lyophilisation process that ends up with the 10/8 iu vials as we all know it is for making the product sterile (mix HGH powder with water, filter it, put in small vials, make it sterile again, lyophilisation/freeze dry, vacuum, cap). so you end up with sterile powder in a vacuum small vial.

i wonder if it realy is a problem when you skip the lyophlisation process and the vacuum. just mix the raw powder with a solution and inject subQ. yes it is not sterile but is that realy a problem? i dont see when u use BA 1% for mixing that it should be realy be a problem for the body. furthermore i have heard many times from people buying 10iu vials that where not vacuum. so then they are also not sterile.

anyone has any thoughts about this? can the raw powder be used? maybe any biochemist knows somehting about this?

thanks

no one for this topic?

Comment

Hi big-a ,this topic is interesting.you may get your answer here.

First be advised that the only true form of hgh comes in the form of a lyophilized powder, any other form that you see advertised or offered is not true hgh. The only way to administer true HGH is by subcutaneous or intra-muscular injection.

HGH is fragile and needs to be protected from both the light and the heat. hgh should be stored in a cool fridge 36 - 46 degrees Fahrenheit or 2-6 degrees Centigrade before and after its reconstitution; UNLESS you are using the products JTPN or SAIZEN. These two don't require constant refridgeration; and almost all brands of somatropin (hGh) need to be stored, shipped and remain in a refrigerated location. There two brands (JTPN/JINTROPIN & SAIZEN) can survive normal room temperature during storage and shipping; however only before the mixture or the reconstitution. All hgh brands need to be refridgerated after being reconstituted (mixing the lyophilized poweder and the bacteriostatic water).

Here is the hgh injected process.
      Step 1:
      Remove cap/break top off of the bacteriostatic water vial and extract 3.0 cc into the mixing syringe at moderate pace
      Step 2:
      Make sure that the amount of 3.0 cc has been extracted out of the vial containing the bacteriostatic water.
      Step 3:
      Remove the colored plastic cap from the small Somatropin HGH bottle (Vial, Ampoule) as it will no- longer be needed.
      Step 4:
      Place the mixing syringe into the glass Somatropin HGH bottle and insert slowly (a little bit faster than a drop-per-drop pace will do) and insert the bacteriostatic water into vial.
      Step 5:
      After 3.0 cc of bacteriostatic water has been inserted slowly turn the bottle until the liquid has mixed with the powder. DO NOT SHAKE IT: SHAKING WILL RUIN PROTEIN MIXTURE.
      Step 6:
      Mixing is complete when the liquid has become clear and there are no signs of powder left in the Somatropin HGH bottle or vial. Make sure he bottle or mixture is not cloudy.
      Step 7:
      When ready for your first dosage, get an administering syringe ready.
      Step 8:
      Remove the plastic caps from the administering syringes and use small insulin syringe.
      Step 9:
      Insert the administering syringe into the bacteriostatic water bottle (now the mixed growth hormone)
      Step 10:
      Extract the liquid at a moderate pace until 40.0 units is read on the syringe.
      Step 11:
      Make sure the syringe reads 40.0 units. (this amount is 2 IU of HGH)
      Step 12:
      Inject Somatropin into the belly area or inner thigh. The injection is subcutaneous.
      Step 13:
      Dispose of the mixing and administering syringes in a secure safe disposable container
      Step 14:
      Take the bacteriostatic water (now mixed with growth hormone) and place in the refrigerator
      Step 15:
      Make sure to place it in the refrigerator and not the freezerT - do not freeze hgh ever.
      Step 16:
      Place all hgh vials in a safe location in the cooler or refridgerator where it will not fall on the floor and break
      Final Step 17:
      Ensure refrigerator is at a normal temperature. Keeping the bottle in refrigerator will allow reconstituted hgh solution to last for 14 days.
      It is highly recommended you take the administrated dosages, right before you go to sleep at night, this will enhance the overall efficacy.
      Your vial of hgh (either JTPN, SAIZEN, SEROSTIM, CRYOTROPIN, GENTROPIN, JINOTROPIN, NORDITROPIN etc..) is in the form of a lyophilized powder and comes with a small bottle of bacterostatic water for mixing. The amount of the powder should be indicated on the vial, it will stated Units (IU's) or Milligrams (mg). If in milligrams the conversion is precisely 1mg=2.7IU but they state in general taht 1mg = 3IU's so 4IU's equal 1.33mg. As a phyhsician I use precise measurements but most people use the 1mg = 3IU's since that is the standard commonly referenced by mfgs.
      We will add the bacteriostatic water (or sterile water) to the lyophilized powder {some patients and physicians i've spoken with during my experience of 20years on this product use liquid vitamin B12 to reconstitute} and thus prepare for injection.
      What you choose to reconstitute hGH with depends on how rapidly we use the GH. Bacteriostatic water is basically sterile water with 0.9% Benzyl Alcohol added, and this Alcohol keeps anything from growing in the water, thus making it safe for injection for the longest amount of time, about three to three 1/2 weeks. If the amount of GH in our vial is enough to last for a few weeks at our desired daily dosage then bacteriostatic water is the way to go and diluent of choice. Many users {for bodybuilding use about 2-5 IU's a day} and remember most vials will be used up long before any bacteria begins to grow in the reconstituted hGH. So it's really a personal preference which diluent you use.

Comment

The previous reply has some great advice.

Comment

NO ... u cant . unstable!
          Cr?z?

Comment

Working...
          X