This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concern

I have had nothing but great experiences with Naps. Both myself and buddies who have purchased through Naps have made considerable gains in lean muscle, endurance, and strength; however, I am not sure if I am currently getting the run around. I was wondering if anyone else has had instances where they have had to wait months for an order to be processed after payment was received? I wanted to make a considerably larger order, but now I am very worried that, that may not be such a good idea. Can anyone help put my mind at ease? Or perhaps know what's going on over there?

Thanks!

Same Boat

Originally posted by srg View Post
    I have had nothing but great experiences with Naps. Both myself and buddies who have purchased through Naps have made considerable gains in lean muscle, endurance, and strength; however, I am not sure if I am currently getting the run around. I was wondering if anyone else has had instances where they have had to wait months for an order to be processed after payment was received? I wanted to make a considerably larger order, but now I am very worried that, that may not be such a good idea. Can anyone help put my mind at ease? Or perhaps know what's going on over there?

Thanks!
    They are having problems with customs or so I was told. I placed an order at the end of last month, still waiting on them to ship. It sucks because now I'm a month behind where I want to by cycle wise and I have no back up supplier. Hopefully it'll all be straightened out soon.

Comment

Yea, that's the same thing they told me; however, I've been going back and fourth with them for 5 weeks now. They've always been great in the past, but I'm a little disappointed at this point. If they work it out I'll post back, hopefully I can continue to use them, but we'll see.

Comment

From what I heard, everyone will be taken care of. Naps gear, isn't going anywhere. There are some delays out of their control, so please bear with them. You will get what you ordered. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X