Area-1255's Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Area-1255's Introduction

I actually forgot I signed up here. I figured this place would be a good community to spend some of my spare time. I've always been very involved with the underground scene, on our blog (Area-1255) I am the main writer, founder of our website and clothing line. I also am involved with multiple anti-aging forums, to where readers would recognize me as 'Mr.Russo' or simply 'Area-1255'.

My name is Jason De'Russo. I am a 28 year old powerlifter, strength trainer, biochemist, and construction worker. My main Internet work revolves around the blog Area-1255. I also have made creative videos, mainly proof of concept.

As far as anabolics, I love me some DHT. Masteron, Winstrol, Andractim, Proviron, love the mental and physical effects of these compounds. Nothing like 'em in my opinion.

I have also done Super DMZ 3.0 from IronMagLabs. I've taken PT-141 for rec use, the CEM-products brand and naps gear.

Naps is one of my favorite sources, always been good to me, always have good prices!

I am aware of all the controversy, and with the new, website hack and all that.
    I honestly hope they find the f*** and give him what he deserves.

If this last part should not be shared, I will edit it or mods can remove it.

Well, that's it folks, I'll be around.

www.area1255.blogspot.com
    Area-1255
    Last edited by Area-1255; 06-01-2016, 02:27 AM.
Working...
X