Low Testosterone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Testosterone

Well, 3 weeks ago I made an appt for to check my whole blood panel done. Just to make sure everything was okay. Well, everything came back good. Well, except my test levels. For my age, they was telling me thats pretty low. I'm 25, weigh 230 lbs & 6'2".

So, it was 237.5, I was like damn thats low. She was telling me it should be for my age around 600-700. Well, this Thursday I got an doctors appt that they referred to see actual doctor that deals with that type of stuff. So, I'm guessing that they will try to help that get higher. I know they probably gonna try to use some type of gel or cream. But I rather much have the actual shot then the cream.

I don't understand why its so low for, I'm pretty strong for it to be that low. My diet and workout are in check. But, I do feel sluggish once I get off of work and stuff. So, I guess thats a sign.

What should I expect when I go & what should I say that I rather have the actual test juice, then some gel or cream. I know getting that type of stuff is from the doctor is high grade stuff. Any guys on here that suffer from low test? What did the doctors tell you guys & what did they give ya? Just wondering what to expect. I hope I get the juice.
    Thank guys.

Do you have kids, or come into contact with a lot of people? Is so, that's a good reason to ask for injectable test. The dermal creams and deodorant type can be transferred to other people through contact. I wouldn't want to mess up my kids normal development by unintentionally dosing him.

I don't have a script but I'm 42 and inject 125mg/wk.

Comment

Originally posted by stallion View Post
      Do you have kids, or come into contact with a lot of people? Is so, that's a good reason to ask for injectable test. The dermal creams and deodorant type can be transferred to other people through contact. I wouldn't want to mess up my kids normal development by unintentionally dosing him.

I don't have a script but I'm 42 and inject 125mg/wk.

I don't have any kids, but I don't touch a lot of people. I don't want it spreading when I use the equipment at the gym. But, I do spend a lot of time with my friends & coworkers. I hear the injections are cheaper?

Comment

Working...
      X