10ml of i dont know what

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10ml of i dont know what

Hey guys, I kind of am confused with what some of my gear that was just purchased. Right now I'm on a test/deca cycle. I have ordered 60ml of test e in 12 sachets two of which were different in color(yellow) still thin like the rest of the test e.

So I figured I'd start out with the yellow, by the next day i was already feeling strong effects of this as and my appetite went way up. As i have never experimented with nothing other than test and deca. I know for a fact that this was not what i have ordered.

I dont know what it is and im unsure of just tossing it. Don't get me wrong, i loved it! really dont want to just waste it.

If I wanted to use it would u recommend stacking it using testosterone as a base and a half a cc of the mystery twice a week.

only thing i can say is that it gave me a jump start on my test deca cycle. I have taken 1.25ml and my performance only went up for about a week at the gym. it was a real painful shot that scared me thinking it was an abscess. felt like a golf ball, hot and swollen for about 3 days. and i barely feel it a week after. so my second shot i used the clear with no pain. doing my third in about an hour.

I would appreciate any input from someone more experienced as this is only my second cycle.

Contact where u got it from dude.

Comment

You got 10ml of mystery oil and just started taking it?

Reckless.

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
        You got 10ml of mystery oil and just started taking it?

Reckless.
        I met a guy the other day and we got to talking about '' Gear'' Finally I asked him about the last products he used, where he got it and what it was....... Can you believe this?? He told me I don't know..... It had a home made label on it made of tape and with marker it was labeled with 2 ks ( DEKKA) All I could do was Laugh !!! He said he paid good money too !!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

bro...thats just fucking stupid. why the hell would u inject something into your body with something that you have no idea what it is. Jeesh.

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
            i met a guy the other day and we got to talking about '' gear'' finally i asked him about the last products he used, where he got it and what it was....... Can you believe this?? He told me i don't know..... It had a home made label on it made of tape and with marker it was labeled with 2 ks ( dekka) all i could do was laugh !!! He said he paid good money too !!!!!!!!!! Lololololol
            omg lol lol lmao

Comment

Still laughing !!!! LOLLOL !!!

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                Contact where u got it from dude.
                agreed. thats the first thing i'd do!

and be careful bro. this is your health we're talking about. you are worth a lot more than some oil produced in some dude's bathtub!
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i took a shot of some bullshit once. someone sold it to me after i ran out of my gp sust. that was my first little cycle. anyway i shot it went to the gym doing shoulders got to 185 my friend past the weight and it came crashing down if he didnt react fast enough i would have probably broke my collarbone. i knew something was wrong cuz 185 is no big deal. i couldnt lift shit what ever it was it took everything from me. and i would never do some shit like that again.

Comment

still laughing !!!! Lollol !!!
                    mbig245, u are soooo crazy. Lol lol...

Comment

i met a guy the other day and we got to talking about '' gear'' finally i asked him about the last products he used, where he got it and what it was....... Can you believe this?? He told me i don't know..... It had a home made label on it made of tape and with marker it was labeled with 2 ks ( dekka) all i could do was laugh !!! He said he paid good money too !!!!!!!!!! Lololololol
                      hahahahahah

Comment

Working...
                      X