No sides from clen, need some input from experienced guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No sides from clen, need some input from experienced guys

I have been on a clen cycle since last tuesday 3-29-16. Started at 40mcg, im up to 100mcg im still getting no sides, and cant really feel any affects. Im also on an aas cycle. Eq, test cyp, tren and on week 3 I will be adding var. Does anyone have any info on why I may not be getting any sides from the clen. The clen came from a well known and trusted source so I really dont think its fake or of poor quality. Any comments are appreciated.

Not sure why your not seeing at least a rapid heart beat. I get the shakes and faster heart beat plus sweat like a whore in church with just 40mcgs a day. When I go up to 80 it gets really intense. I guess everyone reacts different. I have used clen on and off for years and years now and always get the same sides. Maybe someone else can help you. My thought is the stuff is bunk.

Comment

The stuff I have is liquid, what kind are u using? I think your right though, I think its bunk. Im gonna get more somewhere else I guess. I should have known better than to get it from anywhere but naps.

Comment

I am using Kalpa Pharma right now and it seems to be very good. I have only ever used pills.

Comment

Big Bench, if the stuff you have is liquid, I'm guessing it is from a "research chem" site. This stuff can be hit or miss. I have and the luxury of seeing how 100s of people have responded to various different brands of gear. There are some good research chem sites out there, but there are a lot of them that are inconsistent. Plus, sometimes these companies start out strong and then quality goes down over time.

I always suggest my clients use the best quality clen they can find. A lot of them order through Naps, since thats where they find my service. I have never had a single person complain about not feeling Geneza clen. Just my 2 cents
          Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

NLN, yeah, im going to order from naps, im not into wasting my time with junk. Thanks to everyone for your input.

Comment

When I used sopharma clen, I felt no sides at all as if it was underdosed that was weird since it was taken from a pharmacy and stuff in pharmacies is checked. At least it seems to be reasonable.
              When ran clenover I felt my heart beating faster, hands shaked a bit, and all that...

Comment

Originally posted by PartyHard View Post
                When I used sopharma clen, I felt no sides at all as if it was underdosed that was weird since it was taken from a pharmacy and stuff in pharmacies is checked. At least it seems to be reasonable.
                When ran clenover I felt my heart beating faster, hands shaked a bit, and all that...
                hi, i'm newbie here, where can i get more info about this steroid?
                jimjim222
                Last edited by jimjim222; 06-01-2016, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X