Trump going to win this thing!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump going to win this thing!!!!!!

Hopefully he will show some balls and do something about these terrorists!

Comment

IF he can keep them all out start working inside the states bring all business in the U.S this country gonna be back on Top!!!!

Comment

Every time he pulls it balls out, the media attack. I am thinking we are screwed, no matter what.

Comment

president

Originally posted by XJCasper View Post
          Every time he pulls it balls out, the media attack. I am thinking we are screwed, no matter what.
          My opinion.. why can't you get honest reliable candidates, that don't wanna throw bombs on whatever country for whatever reason.
          Attached Files

Comment

Trumps a Cocksucker - guys got no balls - tells people what they want to hear- (which has him flipflopping more than pancakes), never worked his ass off for anything, NEVER SERVED and doesn't pay his bills - (goes Bankrupt so he doesn't have to pay).

- But all the Candidates Suck.....except maby Bernie
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
              My opinion.. why can't you get honest reliable candidates,
              There is no such thing....
              If you find one, invite me to your utopia.
              LOL...

Comment

fact honest and politics do not go together sad to say.

Comment

The way I look at it is, he's not a politician trying to steal my money, he has his own. Lets see what he can do, we need change in this country, which is going to hell fast. How much worse can he make this country??? This might be the change we need. I say give um a chance. If he's that bad, we impeach him, that's all.
                  The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                  Chat Box Talk And Rules
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                  No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                  http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
                    The way I look at it is, he's not a politician trying to steal my money, he has his own. Lets see what he can do, we need change in this country, which is going to hell fast. How much worse can he make this country??? This might be the change we need. I say give um a chance. If he's that bad, we impeach him, that's all.
                    Works for me...

Comment

If Trump wins the Republican nomination, Hilary will will humiliate him in the debates. Kasich can debate her and win.

Comment

...to be continued...

Comment

Originally posted by Jimrat View Post
                          If Trump wins the Republican nomination, Hilary will will humiliate him in the debates. Kasich can debate her and win.
                          Meh, the Clinton machine has never faced anyone that fights back as hard as Trump does. They had no answer when Donald started talking about Bill's abuse of women. Nobody's ever done that to them before. That issue has always been off limits to the Republican Establishment. It should be interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by stallion View Post
                            Meh, the Clinton machine has never faced anyone that fights back as hard as Trump does. They had no answer when Donald started talking about Bill's abuse of women. Nobody's ever done that to them before. That issue has always been off limits to the Republican Establishment. It should be interesting...
                            LOL... Yup, This could be the most entertaining year in American politics...

Comment

Donald Trump is Eye Candy? He strikes me as more of a General Chat kind of guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X