X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Usage! Need Help

Hey Everyone!

Im 5'5 - 186LB

I do have some fat on me and im trying to build some muscle and get lean. I do go to the gym every night and workout.

Im going to order 4 bottles of Andromix - ( I'll take 1 CC every OTHER DAY )

Then i also ordered 1 Bag of each ( 30 Caps ) of Clomid and Nolvadex. Witch ill stack after 1 week of finishing my Andromix.

Dose this sound right at all?

Im just really scared of getting man boobs.

Thanks for your help!

First off the Andromix is 3 diff gears. As your first cycle you really need to stick to just test. And optimally you should get your diet and cardio in check before you start. So work on dropping body fat before you start a cycle. As far as your cycle stick to test e or cyp 500mg a week tops. You could throw in some dbol but you'd prob want to get an AI to keep possible water bloat down. Clomid would be enough for pct.

Comment

Hey! Thanks For Your Response!

My Friend Said I Should Be Fine On Andromix At A Low Dose. ( 1cc Every Other Day ) Or I Could Do .5 CC Every Other Day If Needed.

I Run On The Tread Mill Everyday when i go to the gym.

Originally posted by dorkenstein View Post
      First off the Andromix is 3 diff gears. As your first cycle you really need to stick to just test. And optimally you should get your diet and cardio in check before you start. So work on dropping body fat before you start a cycle. As far as your cycle stick to test e or cyp 500mg a week tops. You could throw in some dbol but you'd prob want to get an AI to keep possible water bloat down. Clomid would be enough for pct.

Comment

Well then go ahead with it

Comment

Hey! Your right i talked to another guy who goes to the gym with me.

He said just do https://www.napsgear.org/injectable-...eq-200mg-p3046
          Is that right?

He said two bottles for a 8 week cycle should be fine.

Originally posted by dorkenstein View Post
          Well then go ahead with it

Comment

Hey! Thanks Bro! i just talked to my buddy at the gym he also said like you to do

Just Test E... For the First Cycle.

So Test E and Clomid Will be Fine?

Comment

So New Plan!

I Figured I Would To Test E ( .5CC Every Other Day ) That Should be 400MG a Week Right?

I would do only a 8 week Cycle.

Then I Would Take Gp Exemestane Aromasin After That? Or Do i take that while on my Test E cycle?

Comment

Okay Figured it out!

Test E - 400mg per wk, split into 2 injections ( .5cc Per Injection )
                Aromasin 12.5mg ED

PCT starts 2 weeks after last injection (wk 10)

Nolvadex 40mg ED for wk 10
                20mg ED for wk 11-13

Sound Good? Should Protect me from Gyno Right?
                SuperKiddo
                Last edited by SuperKiddo; 03-13-2016, 10:27 PM.

Comment

I'm still trying to get answers for running my first cycle actually.. but anyway, what I had read on a few places is that the higher your BF % then the higher the conversion of estrogen, so maybe having a strong AI on hand would be a good idea. like letro.

I want to run something like 300mg/week test-e for 12 weeks and anavar for the first 6 weeks, then clomid 50/50/25/25 for PCT. Possibly HCG thru the cycle @ 250iu every 4-5 days but we will see. Not trying to get input in your thread was just sharing my ideas for myself, but I know the second compound isn't suggested for a first cycle. With that said, I have used test-e long enough before to feel the affects but a serious injury (was overseas) pulled me off the cycle. Had no PCT in the hospital but had only been on 6 weeks, I had just started to enjoy it a week or two prior.

ANY way I'm on a tangent...currently I'm at 18% BF so trying to cut to 14% prior to running my first true cycle since i'm home and wont be interrupted. I will still likely add the var since the 6 weeks I was on test I had no real neg side effects. I wanted to ultimately use a cycle for cutting once I hit 14% and try dropping down below 10%, I hate feeling weak when I cut so figured running a cycle would help where espcially with the var pumps.

Comment

Do 500mg's not 400.
                    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                    Chat Box Talk And Rules
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

No test - no cycle.

Comment

Working...
                      X