Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help!

hey guys,
    was curious about what I should consider will be a first user looking for some mass. want to be educated on these steriods looking to stay healthy but gain big results? any suggestions?
    was curious what steriods I should suggest. I'm trying to gain mass but also stay lean mwith dry lean muscle mass. I weight 165 and would like to get to 200 by summer... if you could suggest what I should purchase with all health precautions being in consideration with the proper pct taken with it. I want a healthy stack that will make a difference. if you could let me know that would be great with a reasonable price! thanks. I'm looking to buy from naps so if you could lead me in the direction to their hear that would be great thanks!!

Hey brother,

Welcome to JM. I'd suggest you start doing some reading here or over at my QA at Naps Gear. The more info you have, the better. First of all, and this is the most important thing to understand. Your progress will be faster with steroids, but steroids in themselves will not get you were you want to be. Its your diet and training that are key. Then if these things are right, the steroid will amplify a good program. I've seen guys who have run their first cycle and make next to no progress while using high quality gear.
    Second, you'll need to rethink your expectations. I'm an experienced coach, and I can tell you, there is no way in hell that you are going to go from 165 to a lean 200 by summer. A fat watery 200, maybe. But this is not going to happen in a few months. If you are 165 and an average body fat, lets say 14%, you might be able to get to 200 lbs at 5% if you work your ass off for several years. So I don't mean this to deflate your hopes! Not at all. I just want you to be realistic in what you can expect. If you can be a ripped 170 by summer, losing all the fat, you will be doing above average. And I'm talking about muscle. Not water weight in the muscle That would be like a 10-15 lb gain of muscle which takes eating more than maintenance calories yet not getting fat. It can be done, especially for a guy new to gear, but it will be a tricky diet to get the best of both worlds.

"Shut up and get to the gear", right?

Check out these items. Here is how I would suggest their use.

1-12
    Test E 500mg EW
    Adex .5mg to 1mg adex EOD, more or less as needed to control estrogen
    5-12
    Anavar 40-60mg ED which will help to harden you up but still help with muscle gains and strength. There are other options, but check these out.

Also, look into what you will need to do about PCT
    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Working...
    X