Gp t3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gp t3

I've seen conflicting dosages for men and women. I've seen 12.5 to 25 mcg a day and as high as 80mcg to 120 mcg with a workup phase and a taper down phase. Anybody care to elaborate?
    aquaman
    Last edited by aquaman; 02-15-2016, 06:48 PM. Reason: change in measurement

50mcg plenty
    Add clenbuterol and fat will melt

Comment

No need to taper up or down

Comment

thanks for info, is there a difference between men and women? Clen is not an option, gonna us gp wini with it. also, 2 doses a day at 25 mcg good?

Comment

T3 is catabolic ...can use muscle as energy
          I wouldn't use it without test or clen
          T3 and Winny will shut down your natural testosterone and crash your libido..

Comment

Any knowledge on Helios?

Comment

My suggestion is to get the diet working. Make fat loss happen. Then add T3 at 12.5-25mcg and get the most out of that before moving up the dose. I would cap the dose at 50mcg and not use it for longer than 10-12 wks total time on T3. I would also be sure that you are supporting muscle through the use of an anabolic. As stated above, it will burn fat and muscle, so anabolic support is a wise move. If you are not using anabolics, I would stay at 12.5 to 25mcg total.

Helios is good. Yohimbine HCL and clen in an injectable format. This combines well with T3
              Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Working...
              X