Trt+tren e=stoked!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trt+tren e=stoked!!!!

Got a new doctor, he actually knows what he's doing! Got my script for 200mg/week. I've been hearing a lot about low dose test and medium dose tren. Lots of good things being said about long term usage of this protocol. So I just made my order for some gp tren e. Going to do my trt dose of test and 300mg/week of tren e. I will keep you posted of how this is going and my results. Going to stay on this for 4 months and pull labs at 2 and 4 months. From what I've read there are supposed to be minimal to no sides at that low of a dosage and if my 4 month labs are the same as my 2 month lbs I'm going to go another 2 months. My doctors got me checking in with him every six months.

This is a really good read if anyone is interested. If your on trt, it seems to be the way to go. I will keep ya posted.

ugbodybuilding.com/threads/12410-1-year-experiment-adding-Tren-E-to-TRT-regimen-(6-months-in)
    Admin
    Administrator
    Last edited by Admin; 03-25-2016, 07:20 AM.

Cool, I'll keep an eye out for your labs and see what they say. One thought though. Over time, anything you take is going to become less effective. I can't imagine 300mg of anything will be as effective after 6 months as it is earlier on. There comes a point that your body just stops responding to the same thing. Personally, I'd get more out of making compound and or dose changes through the program. Just a thought
    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Compound changes r better so u don't have to use hither dosages in my opinion mayb u run deca in the off season or just your test base some times to break or switch things up

Comment

nice link, thanks for sharing, interested in your bloodpanels and info also. Do keep us posted

Comment

Your welcome and will do. I got the labs from pre trt. Been on test, Deca, and some dbol here and there since then. Not going to pull blood before I switch to tren, but will at the two month mark.

Comment

Just following up. Last Deca shot was done almost three weeks ago. Will be starting 300 mg/week tren e on Monday. I started taking a small amount of cjc-1295 on A empty stomach first thing in the morning and I feel amazing! Pumps, well being, productivity threw out my day, and sleep are all just like last time I was taking hgh. Very happy with the peptide!

Comment

Hey everyone. Doing great and not so great.
              My gains are good. Strength is good, muscles feel and look harder. Dropping weight really fast but not losing any mass. So that side of its perfect. Bad news is, this tren e is making me really hard to get along with. My whole thought process is very intense and my reactions are also. Without Meaning to be, I'm acting like an asshole. So I took a couple days and added some calories and carbs to my meal plan and that made a huge difference!
              So what I'm wondering is should I not try and cut hard while I'm on the tren? Just try and slowly let the fat burn off as I add lean mass? The whole goal of this experiment was long term low dose test and tren for major body recomp.
              My meal plan was seven meals (4 whole, 3 shakes) and was structures to get me 396 protein 82 carbs(40 from fiber/0from starch) and 125 fat. Meals came out to 3032 calories. I would do this for five or six days and till I couldn't take it any more, then add calories and carbs in for one day, then repeat. I was losing .6-1.2lbs a day doing this but was cranky, short tempered, and mean when I got worked up. Since I've added calories and carbs back on a daily it's much easier to control but I'm still pretty Iratible.
              Don't know if I just had to get used to the tren or if I mentally couldn't handle cutting that hard. I do need to drop some fat, I'm working towards a bigger show in April of 2017 and am looking to add some size and be onstage about 50 lbs lighter than I am now.
              Oh, and if you've heard of people like me having a hard time cutting on tren, what would you suggest? Masteron? EQ? I don't want to lose the mass I've put on, or the strength gains. And cause or trt I never come off so just switching compounds isn't a biggie.

Thanks guys.
              Current dose test e 125mg/week tren e 400mg/week cjc-1295 100mcg eod
              Down 21lbs at 299!
              5'9"
              Goal is stage ready at 245-250 in April 2017

- - - Updated - - -

Here's that meal plan

Comment

Working...
              X