Girlfriend wanting to start a cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriend wanting to start a cycle

My girlfriend has been dabbling in research on cycles for women. She is interested in starting her first cycle soon.
    I have read a few of the threads about that topic on here -Primaily from FIST- but still know little on the subject.

My girlfriend is telling me that the best AAS for her would be Primobolan. She said the second best would be an Anavar Cycle.

Anyway, I would love your guys input on what you think would be best between those two, and then also:

How long is the cycle?
    What does her PCT consist of?

Thanks guys.

Girls always go with anavar ...
    Make sure you get the real deal could be winstol.
    No a clue about doses..

Comment

Here a good list of gear that female can use without to many issues.

Anavar
      Clenbuterol
      Trijodthyronin, Cytomel
      Primobolan
      Nolvadex
      Nandrolone Phenylpropionate
      Winstrol
      HGH
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Ide say small dosage of legit gh would b the safest bet would b more affordable for a female doesn't have to use near as much for benefits. This is just my opinion look it up and research for sure

Comment

Awesome, thanks guys. I appreciate the feed back a ton.
          Anyone have any experience with Primobolan?
          My girl is sold out and believes its better than Anavar, she could be right, I just dont know.

Comment

Hard to find that and it b legit and not eq or low dosed test be careful if u shoot primo and it's really eq not that big deal but if she does its gonna effect her, make sure what u get is what it's supposed to b

Comment

Awesome, thanks for the advice Pestosterone. I looked up several things and it looks like a Anavar & Clen cycle would be the best.

Comment

I agree with the anavar and clen cycle I've been watching this thread all day to see what everyone else says,as my girlfriend's friend was asking me the same thing. I just think that anything else is too strong for women but is also always personal opinion... keep us updated and let me know how everything goes bro, and good luck with everything...

Comment

Primo 50 mg per week 20 mg anavar a day 10 mg Nolvadex a day .it's mild and works no sides no water with a clean diet

Comment

I have a friend on this cycle it's going good

Comment

Originally posted by bigmills View Post
                      I agree with the anavar and clen cycle I've been watching this thread all day to see what everyone else says,as my girlfriend's friend was asking me the same thing. I just think that anything else is too strong for women but is also always personal opinion... keep us updated and let me know how everything goes bro, and good luck with everything...
                      I'll keep you posted on the results boss.

Comment

Originally posted by therock123 View Post
                        Primo 50 mg per week 20 mg anavar a day 10 mg Nolvadex a day .it's mild and works no sides no water with a clean diet
                        Right on, thank you. I will look into it, she liked the Primo because of the minimal sides.

Comment

If you don't mind me asking brother is she using it to gain muscle or lose weight?

Comment

Ive got quite a few threads posted here on board pertaining to women's cycles for you to check out brother.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmills View Post
                              If you don't mind me asking brother is she using it to gain muscle or lose weight?
                              Big, she is looking to gain muscle. She is in good shape, but saw my growth on my cycles, so she has been looking into it.

Comment

Working...
                              X