Fat guy on a diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat guy on a diet

Hey everyone, first post. Thank you for being here. I have done 2 smaller cycles over ten years ago. I am now 36 and have gotten fat! Started training again about four months ago. Getting good results naturally, but starting to platue. Going to cycle up again. Standard test e/Deca with a dbol front load. My concern is, is there anything I need to worry about because I have gotten so fat? I'm around 29% give or take 3%.
    My past two months I've gotten my diet super clean, and am eating5-7 times a day. Not drinking alcohol at all. So I feel I'm good and flushed out. I have just come across a couple comments about negative side effects at higher body fat percentages. Any help would be awesome.

Thank you.

2 months diet?
    Still 30% bf
    Keep dieting

Comment

Diet for 6-8 more months non stop get lean that's priority start low test with ai when u r at about 12% body fat continue to diet the diet will get harder at this point once u r shredded 7-8 then u pop dbol ramp up test and deca u will blow up lean and look good

Comment

Would have to agree with the other guys. At the point you're at right now, you're not going to make the visual changes that you're probably looking for. You'll get stronger for sure, but if increased muscularity is what you're after, better to get the bodyfat down with dieting first.

Comment

Working...
        X