Best steroid to heal faster from ligament injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best steroid to heal faster from ligament injuries

Hello everyone I have a bicep /arm ligament injury that won't go away and i don't want to stop training either.
    Which steroid would be the best one to heal faster. I:ve seen how anderson silva form the ufc healed in record time after his leg almost broke in 2 and after seeing that i was sold and I want to use gear in order to keep training and enjoying the sport.
    Someone suggested me eq and also deca.
    Is this correct? should i combine i with a test? which kind of test? Any AI as well? thank you and please tell me for how long do I have to use this and what kind of cycle should i run.

Thanks again

GH works best
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

hey! I'd advise you take EQ or the Nandros.. in Deca-Durabolin and/or Boldenon. GH is not for healing.. those are growth hormones and not healing hormones.. don't get derailed. I'm Nic and i'm a fitness/bb coach. Worked with Drive Fitness in Queensland and also with Pak Man at Scitec...

- - - Updated - - -

Well, if you are interested in pursuing your cycle/training while on these, then it'll just have to be a mix course... inbox me for specifications if still in need...

Comment

Thanks for the responses seems like I:m getting divided opinions.
        Some members say HGH and Test E should be an option and Others suggest EQ or Decas. In another forum they suggested me ostarine plus a joint formula but i think they were trying just to sell me the stuff they market. Evolutionary.org is the site.
        I read online that EQ does help heal faster but some others say steroids do not help with this.
        How come so many mma fighters use gear? They need strong tendons and ligaments because of the sport more than muscles like in BB

Thanks for the help everyone.

P.S I sent you a private message Nicosia

Comment

I would agree that you should try deca or npp , they are good for recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by hpplacra View Post
            Thanks for the responses seems like I:m getting divided opinions.
            Some members say HGH and Test E should be an option and Others suggest EQ or Decas. In another forum they suggested me ostarine plus a joint formula but i think they were trying just to sell me the stuff they market. Evolutionary.org is the site.
            I read online that EQ does help heal faster but some others say steroids do not help with this.
            How come so many mma fighters use gear? They need strong tendons and ligaments because of the sport more than muscles like in BB
            Beyond a curiosity over the last couple decades, an old fart who was picking on me one night at the gym praised his healing upon his juicing routine.
            It is what has me researching. I am grossly overweight, but addicted to power. With no real gains over the last year due to persistent injuries, I did get some blood work done. With my testosterone levels on the average side, I am interested in pursuing a beginner regiment which might help heal my joints and push my strength up. Weight loss would always be cool, but it is not my purpose.

Yes, I was looking at an oral stack with liver support. BUT... Everyone here advises against it.

Moral: subscribing to thread....
            Thanks for any help or input.

Comment

Gh has my vote for healing actual tendons and Injuries. Deca and npp or eq ot alot of test will only mask the pain with water retention. Watched a guy get a Tricep ripped off after surgery and within 6 months already benching over 4 plates a side the bar again. He inject gh directly near the Injury.

Comment

Are we referencing any specific GH?

Comment

American pharmacy grade only

Comment

Originally posted by PartyHard View Post
                    I would agree that you should try deca or npp , they are good for recovery.
                    as siad ^^ GH ant for healing...i did the middle my back in training to hard so hit the deca x npp and within a week the pain had gone and its as if i had never had the injury

Comment

GH (often used by athletes after injury) http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19933753 and IGF1 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17386107 of course GH and IGF1 are intra related... and just GOOGLE on Anavar (Var) oxandrolone for injuries, it is especially know for its healing properties when burned but also helps with injuries. And as said here by our members Bolda and Deca ..

Comment

Hi, new member here. not a doctor. my 2 cents: i am coming off a pretty severe knee injury from the twisting and exploding of taekwondo kicking, using 10IU american HGH split daily for 8 weeks. alo0ng with test, and deca. I think one thing you are confused on is that steroids heal or help heal muscle belly. thats it. tendons and other conective tissue just dont react with AAS. also, 10iu is waaaay over the recomennded dose for healing anything, i am using for 8 weeks, thats it, because at that level everytyhing grows....also, deca and EQ are very similar compoundss, both decent for joints, but as was said earlier, i think water retention is the root cause of that. when i want to heal, say for instance i tore a lower back muscle at work, and knee was a problem, so i said screw it..running HGH< SLIN and test to get over it. its not perfect, but i heal witho0ut surgerys. be it shoulder, knee, whatever. i also dont recomend the slin if you are knew to it. so looks like for your healing, low ball run of test, and spend a bunch of dimes on GHG. but its still not a miracle. its a work in progress, and takes time.

Comment

Yeah, GH works well!

Comment

Working...
                          X