Question on Anavar/low dose test/primo cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Anavar/low dose test/primo cycle

Hello, I'm 38, 5'9", muscular 185 pounds. I have taken all the right steps (or most anyway &#128540 to get to this point. I was very overweight, but have had Excellent results with losing fat and gaining lean muscle over 4 years of lifting (2 years of CF, however I'm not a "CF sheep", I embrace the positive aspects, disregard the BS) I have very good composition and sematry from my work. By the way, I am prescribed Test Cyp 100mg/week, and respond excellently (sometimes test shoots over 1000) I am getting older and have reached more st of my genetic potential and am ready for my first cycle. I'm not looking for dramatic gains, and am more interested in low sides. I just want a moderate amount of quality gains, and better recovery (my job as a mover is far more demanding than lifting and CF combined) I am interested in stacking my 100mg per week Test Cyp with 50mg per day Anavar, and would like to know how much injectable Primo to add to this to get a satisfactory 1st cycle. Any critique or input is appreciated. Like I said, I'm not looking for dramatic gains at all, I stack on quality muscle rather easy, and want minimal sides. Also, what, if any, PCT is necessary with this cycle.
    Thank you

Here's a good read on Primo brother.............

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...one-Acetate%29

Just wondering why are you planning on running Var and Primo for your first real cycle? Just a little overkill IMHO.If you're looking to gain some LBM with as little sides as possible,a Test cycle with either one of them will be fine.Your DIET will ultimately determine what results you get from the cycle along with training.If you keep those 2 things in order,the cycle will only enhance the results you get from them.If they are not in order,of course no matter what you run,the results will be dramtically reduced from any cycle.

Comment

Thanks man. My diet training have been pretty on point for years. My natural gains have been very good (I only use therapeutic low dose test but look relatively jacked. I'm just getting a little older

Comment

Damn. Am limited to only short replies? I'm using Tv computer to enter text and it takes forever. Switchingto phone now.

Comment

Originally posted by Str8Shooter View Post
          Damn. Am limited to only short replies? I'm using Tv computer to enter text and it takes forever. Switchingto phone now.
          Ok. Had to click go advanced... I'm learning😜. (My wife uses our PC for work, so I've been stuck doing all my navigating and editing on my phone which is tiny and aggravating as hell, or on my smart TV which is large and easy to see, but takes an hour to enter text)
          Anyway, thanks for your reply. Yes this is my first real cycle (my wife is going to cycle Anavar only, her background is the exact same as mine except for work, and she is an exceptional responder (very jacked but still very feminine, genetic lottery winner, so she'll be able to move up or down easily according to dose/diet/training). But yes, first real cycle. I've reached most of my genetic potential, and my job as a mover is more demanding on the body than lifting and CF combined (I omit, or minimize the BS aspects of CF by the way) my research (not from "bros" but from authors etc. who I know aren't "necessarily" correct) has led me to believe a Var only stack could very well be a waste of time if not coupled with an injectible (keeping in mind I use a small 100mg/w dose of test cyp, that often elevates my levels beyond 1000). The injectable my research found to be best/cleanest for my needs was Primo (my first undereducated choice was low dose Deca, for the joint relief/possibility of slow/clean gains, but I'd rather be built like Kermit the frog than ever invite erectile/libidos issues in). That's where I was asking for help, and wondering if I needed the oral and the injectable (with doses adjusted according to my needs by someone with extra experience, who understands I want minimal sides, and quality gains I don't mind earning the shit out of) I hope the way I'm explaining isn't confusing, appreciate your input. I will read the link you posted after this. I have read a few profiles of the compound a few different places and find (so far, but I'm still open to learning) that Anavar and Primo suit me best. Also, I don't know the etiquette on asking about sources, but I have two that I've found most suitable/creditable, perhaps if we get the chance you could shed some light for me. Thanks again for your input, gonna check out your link. Hopefully you can compress my ramblings, and extract the correct info😜.

Comment

Originally posted by Str8Shooter View Post
            Ok. Had to click go advanced... I'm learning😜. (My wife uses our PC for work, so I've been stuck doing all my navigating and editing on my phone which is tiny and aggravating as hell, or on my smart TV which is large and easy to see, but takes an hour to enter text)
            Anyway, thanks for your reply. Yes this is my first real cycle (my wife is going to cycle Anavar only, her background is the exact same as mine except for work, and she is an exceptional responder (very jacked but still very feminine, genetic lottery winner, so she'll be able to move up or down easily according to dose/diet/training). But yes, first real cycle. I've reached most of my genetic potential, and my job as a mover is more demanding on the body than lifting and CF combined (I omit, or minimize the BS aspects of CF by the way) my research (not from "bros" but from authors etc. who I know aren't "necessarily" correct) has led me to believe a Var only stack could very well be a waste of time if not coupled with an injectible (keeping in mind I use a small 100mg/w dose of test cyp, that often elevates my levels beyond 1000). The injectable my research found to be best/cleanest for my needs was Primo (my first undereducated choice was low dose Deca, for the joint relief/possibility of slow/clean gains, but I'd rather be built like Kermit the frog than ever invite erectile/libidos issues in). That's where I was asking for help, and wondering if I needed the oral and the injectable (with doses adjusted according to my needs by someone with extra experience, who understands I want minimal sides, and quality gains I don't mind earning the shit out of) I hope the way I'm explaining isn't confusing, appreciate your input. I will read the link you posted after this. I have read a few profiles of the compound a few different places and find (so far, but I'm still open to learning) that Anavar and Primo suit me best. Also, I don't know the etiquette on asking about sources, but I have two that I've found most suitable/creditable, perhaps if we get the chance you could shed some light for me. Thanks again for your input, gonna check out your link. Hopefully you can compress my ramblings, and extract the correct info😜.

Comment

Working...
            X