Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone

Hello Guys,

I am Johny from New York, a fitness freak guy! But sadly from past 5-6 months I have gain so much weight even though am doing regular gym activities and proper diet plans. Someone suggest me to do Thyroid test, I did, and fortunately I am not infected by this. I don’t know how to control this and why am gaining so much weight that is also so suddenly.

Please suggest me some remedies over this.

Thanks
    Johny

Welcome to the JM family man.

There are too many variables that we dont know to help.You say you're doing regular gym activities but dont say what your workouts include.You say you are eating a proper diet but dont say say what you're eating,what your daily caloric intake is,what your BMR is,what your TDEE is,age,etc,etc,etc.

Give us more info so we can better gauge what you need to solve you problem.

Comment

Welcome to this forum site

You will get your issue resolved here.

This time the problem is pretty complicated to connect with
      the experts visit the following link.
      ............................................... Water Filter Reviews and Information

Comment

Hello every one,

One serious problem occur is my life is I am gaining weight day by day infact I am having only break fast and dinner no lunch and I am using green tea as well. Why this is happening to me?

Comment

Working...
        X