Adding HGH at end of cycle, use as a bridge between AAS cycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding HGH at end of cycle, use as a bridge between AAS cycles

Need advice, looking at adding HGH, to my stack, never used HGH before. I Want to Start the HGH last month of current cycle (16 week cycle) and run it through my pct and off cycle time....thinking 3-4IUs. Probably SAIZEN brand from NAPS current AAS cycle:
    Test E 700MG @WK
    EQ 500 MG @WK
    Winny75 MG @Day
    ADEX. 4MG @WK
    PCT will be HCG and Clomid
    Is adding HGH as described above beneficial or am I completely off base? Any advice greatly app. This is my 6th AAS cyclet

If you have the $ stay on it and don't come off. The only time you start to see changes is if you were to run it for 6 months. During the 6 month time you will have ran two cycles with one off period. I'm on my third wedding ring from my bones thickening. If you think your going to run it for less time than that then save your cash.

Comment

First of all one month is too short a time for HGH to really do anything. Second when you do HGH you should ALWAYS start out with a low dose! You might start with 2iu at the most and ramp your way up to 3 or 4 so if your doing it only a month you wouldn't even get to 3 or 4 if that is what I am understanding your planning.
      Again do not take too much too soon, I have only been on 2iu a day for 5 months now and I had to stop because the pain in my wrists now is too much to take. I will go back on when the pain stops at 1iu a day thats all I probably need (50yrs old for well being not muscle building)
      So maybe you may want to rethink doing it now and save it for a long term run. Especially if you under 40.
      sigpic

Comment

completely true, Myself if I start above 1 iu I get a terrible headache, I need to slowly build up my dose. Currently writing on a blogpost about GH for anti-aging.. With Sly Stallone as example..

Originally posted by Pauliuch View Post
        First of all one month is too short a time for HGH to really do anything. Second when you do HGH you should ALWAYS start out with a low dose! You might start with 2iu at the most and ramp your way up to 3 or 4 so if your doing it only a month you wouldn't even get to 3 or 4 if that is what I am understanding your planning.
        Again do not take too much too soon, I have only been on 2iu a day for 5 months now and I had to stop because the pain in my wrists now is too much to take. I will go back on when the pain stops at 1iu a day thats all I probably need (50yrs old for well being not muscle building)
        So maybe you may want to rethink doing it now and save it for a long term run. Especially if you under 40.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
          completely true, Myself if I start above 1 iu I get a terrible headache, I need to slowly build up my dose. Currently writing on a blogpost about GH for anti-aging.. With Sly Stallone as example..

Look forward to that, I had to stop hyge after 5 months because wrist pain is bad. I only did 2 Iu a day. Been off a few weeks and still have pain. Wondering if it's because I'm on tren e, masteron and test cycle in combo with the hgh.
          sigpic

Comment

for over 50 2 ui every day it is good all the year?

Comment

If u have pharma grade GH u should notice it by the end of the first week none of this 6 months stuff. And hats off to u if u can afford to run it.

Comment

Working...
              X