No announcement yet.

Pestosterones training log.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good. Thanks for the estimate frand man. I'm doing a TKD right now so carbs after training only and once a week I'll refeed with high carbs for mayb 2 meals mayb a sweet snack or something to keep me sane each week I'm improving. May only start doing carbs on leg day or back day and go straight keto I just hate the flatness all the time!! Lol in all honesty I am happy with my look right now only thing I want to improve is my stomache so I'm just gonna keep cutting it off slowly. Also I i don't use any ephedra or t3 Clen none of that and I'm onTEST E don't have to use prop to cut cutting drugs freak me out don't know why
    Pestosterone
    Last edited by Pestosterone; 06-19-2015, 02:42 PM.

Comment

You looking really good...
      But yea the last bit of bf it's the hardest... Its taking me longer than I thought and I'm on clen and t3...but I work in a kitchen and it's fucking hard don't to put nothing in my mouth lol...
      I know people dropping to single digits of bf just dieting.... Just need to be strict mate... 500 k under maintenance level should do the trick
      I rather bulk man....I can put 10 kg in 3 months easy haha
      We get there

Comment

Lol hell yea I work in kitchen most of the day own a restaurant all the eggs I can eat chicken and steak

- - - Updated - - -

Btw what's your dose on t3 and Clen? I would like to try some t3 with my tren ace on other boards they say tren suppress the thyroid and is why people get lethargic and shit but I don't I would just like to see how much of an advantage the t3 would ad to cutting fat because my only fat burner is tren ace right now as far as -supplements- go

Comment

At work I don't stop to eat properly relaxed..I'm picking all day and fucking butter and cream everywhere .. But I'm controlling myself this month
          I want that 8 pack lol and veins everywhere before I go home for holiday 5 weeks left....

Comment

I rarely sit down to eat unless I am
            Home I eat out of a styrofoam plate and it's usually my eggs get cold and I just told the plate in half like a funnel and rake that shit down my throat as fast as possible. do what it takes

Comment

Missed a couple logs have been lifting intensenelu hit dead lifts yesterday and cardio hit 500x3 pretty easy I may try 6 plates next week also hit 315 on flat bench for 10 reps havnt done that in a long time never at 208lbs busy weekend will log today's lifts in the morning

Comment

This mornings ab check diet is hard to maintain diet around family at the lake every weekend I'm only eating eggs lol
                Pestosterone
                Last edited by Pestosterone; 04-14-2016, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Hit legs yesterday @ a busy gym squat racks were takin by groups of people so...
                  Leg press 5 sets last set drop set from 10 plates a side to 7 then 5 reps were till failure on the drop all over 12 reps
                  Walking lunges with barbell 4 sets about 40 yards mayb even 60 idk
                  Calve raises 6 sets Hugh reps in smith machine feet on a plate
                  Leg extensions first 5 reps hold at the top and raining partner tries to push the weight down on your legs while u fight to hold up the weight then pump out more reps for 3 sets
                  Laying leg curl same fashion as extension
                  Then abs and
                  some stretching taking heed to fist's log noticed he does stretching so getting my sister to help me stretch I've forgotten how to lol but I need to work on my flexibility more plus it helps with soreness, and my
                  Legs need that

Comment

Looking good brother, keep on inspiring us all, and keep up the great work
                    GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

Thanks man and good luck on a speedy recovery

Comment

Cheated pretty bad
                        Pestosterone
                        Last edited by Pestosterone; 04-14-2016, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Yesterday was shoulders tris and n calves traps
                          Dbell OHP 3 sets 10-20 reps actually got 100lbers for 12 that was pretty good super set with shrugs
                          Front raise dbell 3sets 15-20 super set with over head tri extensions
                          Side delt raise 3 sets high rep super with nose breakers
                          Rear delt raise super with body weight dips 3sets high rep
                          Calve raises super with hanging leg raises and tricep push down reverse grip straight bar 4 sets high rep started with 20 mins stair machine!

Comment

Hit chest yesterday pretty much a repeat of the last chest day. Not too exciting

Comment

Last night was back only no cardio was late and had rough day so I wanted to blow my back up and I started with
                              Deadlifts hit 500x3 again but I can not hit 545 I'm pissed I will hit 6 plates before long (side goal)
                              4x20 barbell rows
                              4x20 dbell rows
                              4xsets idk reps I do pull-ups slow and weird used pauses 21's style
                              Wide lat pull downs super set with cable pull overs leaned really far forward and let the lats come to full extension and stretch 4x20
                              4 sets hanging leg raises
                              Decent workout I was pissed off about not moving 545 at all but I guess a 500lb pull at 207lbs is good

Comment

Trying to get an ab shot this
                                Pestosterone
                                Last edited by Pestosterone; 04-14-2016, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X