No announcement yet.

Pestosterones training log.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol I feel ya man I remember those days!!
    GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

• Hahaha you are a busy man..
      Sure they are lovely...

Comment

• Back
        20 mins stair machine actaully went up to level 8 for 10 mins didn't get winded really just sweaty as hell

Deadlifts 1 2345 plates working in deadlift form so I am having trouble focusing on looking up and dropping my hips fast enough idk but started workout with that hit 5 plates for triple then 2 singles got pissed off about my form so moved on

Close grip lat pulls 2 warm ups 1 to failure enough weight i couldn't make my ass go down with out help failed at 7 reps 3 assisted reps fight the negative

Barbell row 1 warm up 225 for 10, 315 for 7 to failure got half another rep had to cheat it really all other reps were strict just dropped it to the rack lats were ablaze

Dbell row 120/10 rep 140/11 rep a side rough this damn excersize make me more out of breath than any other excersize that exist even high rep squats WTF it always has lol so I do it.

Wide cable low pulls 3/4 stack for 10 then full stack failed at 7 got 3 extra with assistance

Hyper extensions holding a 45 for 8 then again failed at 12dropped the plate and hit 8 more

Dbell pullovers 50s one set of 8 then 80s for 12 and a half didn't want to drop it in my forehead

Comment

• Hit a gym I havnt been 2 in about 2 years I have the opportunity to start training clients there with an office if I can get any we will c I hope I can build some income off of it....
          Just hit abs and calves and talked to a few regulars to see what the current trainer has been doing and he hasn't been doing shit the last trainer was cool he had so much business he had to turn people away and now has his own training gym. This would b awesome to achieve as well so I'm going to ease my way into training people why not get paid to go to the gym I've been paying to go for years. Also have been training people for free for years.

Comment

• Great idea mate
            You look good and know your shit
            That sells

Comment

• And a progress selfy quads were pumped debating on shaving the legs but I think my father may disown me lol so it's pants this time lol
              Pestosterone
              Last edited by Pestosterone; 04-15-2016, 12:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by frandman2014 View Post
                Great idea mate
                You look good and know your shit
                That sells

Thank you sir I have a lot to think about now to get organized and damn do this.

Comment

• I thinking study dietitian this winter...
                  Start to get into it ... Now I'm head chef I got my own kitchen I can play around with the food... And healthy sells here
                  It's in fashion
                  You do it
                  Start with mates and family
                  And if you like it do it

Comment

• I've been doing friends and family for years I start training in 2 weeks getting a master key this weekend I'm the head honcho over there now great opportunity for me to do what I love for a living so I'm going to take this shit and make it my bitch!!! I'm running off with it sky is the limit my wife will back me and support me with 100% I cant b stopped

Comment

• Nothing better than enjoy what you doing mate... Good money to be too nowadays
                      Good luck with it 😃

Comment

• That's awesome pestosterone!! Good luck brother!!
                        GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

• Thats awesome brother.Kick ass man.

Comment

• Back on track got my paper work mostly done and business up and running all I need is some paying customers lol I really just can't wait to start training more people. Chest yesterday starting to lean towards the hit training for my first primary excersize and then almost to failure inbetween sets and some higher reps toward to end I belive this mix is better than soley one style I tried it a few times and I like this style
                            20 mins treadmill
                            Chest day

Incline bbell 135x20 225x20 then 225x failed at 16 still going lighter for chest to make sure it's good

Flat dbell press 100x20 120x 18 120x14-15 went to failure here to

Incline dbell fly 60s 3x15

Dips with heavy chains around neck about 60lbs worth 3sets of 8

Decline nose breakers 3setsx12-15

Straight bar press downs wide 3x12-20

Just for fun tried out a handle hooked to the chains and did preacher curls with the heavy chains half chains lay in the ground at the bottom of the rep and as u curl up it gets heavier heaviest at peack contraction 3sets 8-15

Cable crossover 3x20
                            Pestosterone
                            Last edited by Pestosterone; 08-24-2015, 10:51 AM.

Comment

• Sorry guys I've been busy as hell up until now I will resume my log again I have had a few clients been training them making some side money and hitting my routine as usual everybody's logs look great sorry for not being on here but shit gets hectic sometimes.

Comment

• The Day it no long enough mate...
                                Work it's what pays the bills
                                I'm busy too with new job but really motivated... Some rest will do you good

Comment

Working...
                                X