Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking good mate
    So you follow no carbs diet?
    I try no carbs and first few days I had no energy...

Comment

• Yea well I only have carbs after training now but some days I'll have bananas and peanut butter but my body doesn't do well with carbs all day long spread out I gain fat quickly so I have them all post training and in the weekends I a little more relaxed with it. Seems to work for me today's meals will b
      #1- 12XL egg whites scrambled with 2 slices American cheese 7am
      #2- 1lb of New York strip hand full of pecans 10 am
      #3- 12oz.-lb(16oz) chopped up chicken breast with olive oil and seasoning dressing some raw veggies tomato n onion mushroom 130pm usually it's 2 hot here and sometimes I can't eat the whole lb of meat.
      Then I'll train between 4-6pm depending on work
      #4 then eat what the wife cooks for dinner either chicken breast or I grill steaks we have greens and rice or Cous cous shit she makes
      #5snack either bowl of healthy cereal with whole milk or a whole container of the big Greek yogurts vanilla and some bananas and peanut butter on them after I train I basically eat non stop till I'm miserable then shower and go to bed there's my diet I've been doing this for years and this has worked best for me since September last year I have put on a good 15 solid lbs of muscle as well and stayed lean the entire time.
      Pestosterone
      Last edited by Pestosterone; 07-22-2015, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• Yesterday was back day no deadlifts 20mins stair-machine
        Pull-ups 4x12
        Barbell row 135x10 225x10 315(3)x10 225 x10
        Dbell row 100x12 120x12 140x12 140x9 extremely strong here today! Then 80x20 reps pump set ha
        Cable rope lat pullovers 4x20
        Triangle lat pulldowns 4x12-15
        Alternating dbell curl 40sx15 50sx8 50x7 40x10 40x8 30x15 done

Comment

• Good deal man, looks like you have it dialed in. I have notived what you said some foods are loaded with carbs, I will try and trim my intack back as you mentioned.

Comment

• Basically only have carbs Around training or after mostly it works for me. Better than any other method I've tried

Comment

• Hit shoulders today no cardio worked full 12 hours today and busted my ass and sweat allday
              Will post lifts in the am

Comment

• 12 hours shifts in restaurants are hard
                And some complaint about sitting on a desk for 9 ... I coudnt do it....

Comment

• Yesterday was no cardio
                  Military press seated 135x15 185 x12 225x12 drop set 135x15 slow ones
                  Dbell shrug 4x20
                  Front raise dbells 3x12 last set used 65s had to heave Howe them a bit but held it at the top briefly
                  Side lateral raises 4x15-20 super w
                  Over had Tri extensions 4sets w 140lb dbell 8-20 reps tapered away as the sets went On
                  Rear delt raises 4x8-15
                  Tricep rope 4x20 hanging leg raises 3x20
                  Shoulder bombs 4x20 (roelly winkler) style

Comment

• Great looking workout brother!!!
                    GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

• I enjoyed it! And today was legs again hit triples and singles for squats 405 a few sets no spotter though so several sets were 315 ass to grass 3onethousand 2, 1 expload up 3 rep sets must've hit 5sets like this felt good different from my volume norm nust trying to make regular weights work more for me and save my hips and knees
                      Deads singles 135, 225, 315, 405, put belt on then hit 495 then 545(PR) the 495 495 405
                      Leg curls 7sets side to side none stop 7 reps 7 right 7 left just different scheme to pump blood quads same fashion leg extensions and calves same
                      I belive this is the third leg day kind of like this and my legs have responded immediately to it nicely so gonna rid it out maybe gain some mass

Comment

• Awesome brother I've had 3 back surgeries so the squats for me aren't quite heavy or ass to grass takes too much if a toll on my lower back, but I do go parallel sometimes avblittle lower if I can!! Keep up the great workouts and inspiring me and others!!!
                        GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

• Pestosterone you f@king strong
                          That motivated me to get better at my lifts.... I been lazy lately mate
                          Thanks

Comment

• Thanks bud

Comment

• Hit arms Saturday pump fashion standard arms work out forgot sets and excersizes went to slipknot Sunday and realized I am not cut out for that shit anymore Probly my last concert but it was an outstanding show. Hitting chest later will update asap.

Comment

• Great friggin lifts man.Sorry I haven't been in here often to check out the log.Sometimes my heads in my ass with my old age I guess.

Strong workouts brother.Impressive.Very motivational.Keep hitting it hard and heavy man!!

Comment

Working...
                                X