• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's really effective.

Comment

• Had to post this pic. I'm considering next year trying out Clen I do
      Pestosterone
      Last edited by Pestosterone; 04-14-2016, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• You look fucking good already
        Very lean without then
        Last time I seen my abs???
        20 years ago

Comment

• U mean tren? Yea I prefer NPP no sides compared to tren and seems to b better to me probly stay away from tren now on.
          Thanks man I'm busting my ass and actually eating way more last 2 weeks body is liking the food

Comment

• Looking very good brother keep up the great work!!!
            GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

• Thanks gym dad I posted this in the Dorian thread http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/dori...ng_insight.htm
              Good read I'm about to cut back volume and try to put on some size and thinking I have enough training experience to try my luck with this training I'm lean enough to b satisfied and stay this way with clean diet and light cardio . I need to put on size and make a change move forward. I will use medium/weights like I do now but I'm going to slow them down concentrate on the negative and actaully start going to REaL failure. I'm going to admit it that it takes more focus and it's harder this way but I believe results will b worth it. Got caught up in volume to just but calories and I believe this is a smart change and should yield positive results in my physique change gonna go ahead and change but It will take some getting used to all results and pics and training will stay in the log as usual. Hopefully it works out plus I'm sharing with u guys to it'll b interesting to see what a drastic change in training does to my physique.
              Yesterday mainly triceps bis 2
              Close grip bench just light to warm up 3sets of 20 I was spotting a guy trying to PR being nice so I did my tricep warm up on the bench beside him
              Nose breakers 3sets 20 w
              Dbell curls 3sets 12-20
              Over head tricep extensions seated 3sets 18-20 used a 140 dbell and got 18 last set see here I could've slowed down the reps some and mayb got 10...plus a few negatives with my spotter these r the type of changes in making w
              Arnold curls 3sets 8-15 rep
              Tricep rope 6sets with negatives and lots of reps
              Was late pressed for time and that was it
              Pestosterone
              Last edited by Pestosterone; 08-07-2015, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Hit legs today 20mins treadmill
                Squat bar 2-warm up 135x20 225x8 225x5 then I felt really warmed up I did 315 17 reps with a pause at the bottom expload up gave it every thing I had spotter had to actaully help me up the last rep couldn't complete one more rep it was just not possible

Hack squat same fashion but was already warned up hit 4,5,6 plates I failed at 11 reps I believe this was tough I was giving 110%

Sldls 135x20 135x20 225x15 315x lost count game never would fail lower back couldn't keep up so I guess that set would suffice idk will get better with this training program as I progress

Leg curls 2x15 3rd set failed between 12-15 each leg lost count reps intense to get to real failure
                Leg extension 3sets 3rd set was failure close to 12 reps
                The end way less volume but I'm on a new level with these failure sets check out Dorians training I'm basically mimicking his pattern for now need a change its quite refreshing

Comment

• Awesome workout pestosterone will check that video out later!!!! Keep up the great work and I will be following!!
                  GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

Comment

• Chest Tri -first time HIT
                    20 mins stair machine
                    Chest felt like 85% so I didn't go low low reps took it kind of easy pec isn't aggravated should b good 100% by next session
                    Incline dbel press 50s warm up 80s warm up 100s warm up 120s failed at around 15 with training partner got 3 extra decided this was enough weight this week all we have is 140s to go up to next time so may have to include the bar more often because it's gonna take more weight to make me fail
                    Chest press hammer strength machine 1 2 3 4 plates 4 plates to failure assisted got like 5 extra
                    Tricep v bar push downs half stack whole stack warm ups then hung an extra 25 and went to failure plus negatives with training partner
                    Nose breakers 2 sets 2nd set failure plus 1 with spot assistance
                    Over head tricep extensions 140dbell failed at 12 got 2 extra with assistance
                    Slow reps on the negatives and explosive positives with good squeezes have to think more and put 100% effort into each set
                    I really enjoyed this a lot muscles got fully pumped

Comment

• Workouts lookingbreally good bro!!!
                      GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

Comment

• Hit will get you shredded

Comment

• Had 3400 calories yesterday and woke up still lean. I need to redo my macros and see what maintenance calories r at now. I want to b a little above

Comment

• You r a big man....you need your cals to keep size mate...
                            Can't wait to eat proper food again lol

Comment

• I'm eating clean as hell though the only processed food I had yesterday was a slice of cheese on my egg whites and the peanut butter smeared on my bananas this is the best I've ever eaten as long as I'm full I'm good eating this clean is hard to get that many calories down never ever thought ide be the one saying that. Lol may take off today since I've done legs and chest 2 days in a row and just hit an hour of cardio today and talk amongst people at the gym lord help me if I take my headphones off I end up giving training advise and diet lessons to everybody I don't mind helping people but they have their own ideas and refuse to change any aspect of their programs have to b flexible and open minded with this stuff but also make sure what u r doing is proven to work. Frand man u r dicing up nicest cut log I've read in years bro!!

Comment

• I enjoying reading yours too mate...
                                Really well detailed...
                                Feels nice here only 4 of us but quality
                                LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X