No announcement yet.

Pestosterones training log.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday was light back and bis day the gym was playing horrible music and out everybody into shit mood lol
    20mins treadmill 10incline at 3.0mph lol this is fast as I go on the treadmill
    Lat pull downs wide behind neck 3x20
    Lat pulls to the front wide 3x20
    Low cable rows 4x20
    Barbell rows 4x20 135lbs pumps your lats up love barbell rows
    Dbell pullover 4x15-20 kind of a light back day just for the pump when hitting back twice a week a routine like this is refreshing everyonce in a while
    Dbell concentration curls 4 sets 12-15 reps
    Ez bar curl 6sets 2 grips 12-15 reps
    Hanging leg raises then
    workout was done but did dead lift as my friend was helping me with some pointers in the deadlift pulled 405 with no belt or chalk like 10 singles to try and work on form

Comment

• The sound is Great. I will also try this.

Comment

• Attempted to hit chest yesterday 5th set on flat bench 2nd with 315lbs my left pec stressed in the upper outer area between the top pec portion and middle a rep felt wierd and sharp pain I racked it and sharp pain stayed so I went to incline dbell and could still feel it so I bailed on chest hit it light next week. Hit biceps instead since I was there
        Dbell curls 4x8-12
        Arnold curls 4x8-12
        Straight bar curls with an arm blaster in I've never used before I love this did 4x8-12 on this
        Hanging leg raises 4x12-20
        Pissed off about chest but don't want to continue to injure it worse this has happened before it takes about a month to get the muscle right I'm not sure if it's a full pulled muscle but it's definitely stressed all u can do is train around and try to go light until it feels better. My left hamstring did this to me earlier in the year just have to train with injury prevention in mind. I'm very lucky I rarely have things like this Happen.

Comment

• If I can remember I'll get wife wife to do back pics I here's a wheels pic

- - - Updated - - -

Hitting legs again always need bigger legs mine succkkkk no homo... I'm working on legs so don't give me any shit boys!!!!! Lol
          Pestosterone
          Last edited by Pestosterone; 04-14-2016, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• Sorry about chest mate....
            I'm lagging legs too don't worry ...
            Your upper body looks great time to focus on legs mate... I will bring mine back in winter too... Cant cutting..
            Other thing you lift very heavy easier to get injured... I can't afford to get injured as I won't get pay sick... And don't want to stop training g either...
            Chill out with the heavy weights for a bit a focus on hit the muscle to exoustion...
            I don't do personal best for that reason... On aas I feel to confident until I hurt myself...no 20 anymore lol

Comment

• Yea lol well I was staying around 8 rep range chest isn't seriously hurt just strained it'll b fine I've done this before hitting it twice a week is what did it!!! Oh well all I can do is b careful

Comment

• Legs 20mins tread mill
                Squats 8sets 8-20 reps no knee wraps today went for reps
                Backwords v squat 5x8
                Leg press feet together 3x20
                Leg extension 4x20
                Leg curl 4x8
                Calve raises 4x20
                Hanging leg raise 4x12
                Wanted to do walking lunges outside but the owner of the gym was there and he is a bitch and doesn't like that shit sooo.... They r supposed to b building a new hardcore gym near where I live i hope it opens soon I hate this pretty boy gym I go to too many women walking around and act scared of u if u walk towards them I want a rusted gym full of gorilla aggressors type fuckers like me and my real friends I may sound wierd but I like a rugged atmosphere way better when training and not listening to pop I like aggressive music as well. Ide like to work out with people who r bigger than my self and know more about shit. Not some skinny nerd walking up and asking me how much I bench or what kind of protein I drink lol
                Pestosterone
                Last edited by Pestosterone; 08-04-2015, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pestosterone View Post
                  Attempted to hit chest yesterday 5th set on flat bench 2nd with 315lbs my left pec stressed in the upper outer area between the top pec portion and middle a rep felt wierd and sharp pain I racked it and sharp pain stayed so I went to incline dbell and could still feel it so I bailed on chest hit it light next week. Hit biceps instead since I was there
                  Dbell curls 4x8-12
                  Arnold curls 4x8-12
                  Straight bar curls with an arm blaster in I've never used before I love this did 4x8-12 on this
                  Hanging leg raises 4x12-20
                  Pissed off about chest but don't want to continue to injure it worse this has happened before it takes about a month to get the muscle right I'm not sure if it's a full pulled muscle but it's definitely stressed all u can do is train around and try to go light until it feels better. My left hamstring did this to me earlier in the year just have to train with injury prevention in mind. I'm very lucky I rarely have things like this Happen.
                  Thanks I will do it.

Comment

• Back day: 20mins stair machine mostly level 8 legs were sore doing that felt good getting them loose on the stair machine
                    Pull-ups wide 3x10
                    Pull-ups narrow palms facing each other 3x10
                    Barbell rows 5x12-20
                    Dbell rows 3x8-12
                    Hammer grip pulldowns 4x20
                    Dbell regular curl one arm at a time 6x8-10
                    Straight bar curl with the arm blaster!! 3x8-20
                    Captain chair leg raises 4x12

Comment

• Back pic had her do very disappointed in arms from this view. Unsatisfactory
                      Pestosterone
                      Last edited by Pestosterone; 04-14-2016, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• Middle back looks great..
                        You disappointed haha
                        It's the picture.....
                        I got loads taken by my skinny mate mostly shite

Comment

• Try free muscle.casa

Comment

• Try Getting out my thread Samuel!
                            Thanks frandman

Comment

• Looking great brother big inspiration picture there!!!
                              GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

• Yesterday 12 hour shift plus got up at 345 am made it to gym at 615pm
                                20mins stair machine
                                Deadlifts worked up to 5 plates hit it few times my buddy wanted to pull and also working in my form he's a powerlifter and giving me some pointers really good advise he pulled 6 plates for 8 reps with out a belt the guy is a monster

Standing OHP 5 sets 135,185,185,225,225 got 225 only5 reps 2nd set havnt done these standing in a while
                                Seated side lateral raises 5 sets 8-20 reps
                                Up right barbell row 5sets 8-20 reps
                                Rear delt dbell raises 5sets 8-20 reps
                                And that was it short and sweet
                                Pestosterone
                                Last edited by Pestosterone; 08-06-2015, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X