low test after pct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• low test after pct

hey guys I need some help figuring shit out. I ran 12 week cycle of test e and 10 week of tren ace. didn't want to run tren close to pct. exem 25 mg eod. lifted hard and heavy. went from 187 to 208, lost body fat. six pack was showing more. had veins on my biceps and triceps. it did its job to get me bigger. PCT came around, waited 5 days after last pin, blasted 2500 iu HCG. 4 days later, another 2500 iu hcg. 2 weeks from last pin, start clomid and nolva. 100/50/50/25 40/20/20/10. my test levels came back at 205. which is below the low line. all my stuff was pharmaceutical shit gp off uncle naps. I need help, why am I still low? any input helps. thanks guys

Never use HCG in PCT and never exceed 500-750 iu . Normally you run HCG 500 iu 2-3 times per week, (starting around week 3 of your cycle), during cycle to prevent a crash and to keep your balls going. And use Nolva/clomid afterwards in PCT. Now you use N/C until your test level is okay again.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
      Never use HCG in PCT and never exceed 500-750 iu . Normally you run HCG 500 iu 2-3 times per week, (starting around week 3 of your cycle), during cycle to prevent a crash and to keep your balls going. And use Nolva/clomid afterwards in PCT. Now you use N/C until your test level is okay again.

Okay thank you. Should I run 100/40 clomid/nolva or 50/20

Comment

I'm taking same cycle and looking for a good pct too I was just going to get basic pct kit from naps ..

Comment

Originally posted by taco4jj View Post
          I'm taking same cycle and looking for a good pct too I was just going to get basic pct kit from naps ..
          I think my test is messed up bc my prolactin is high from tren. Make sure you get caber on hand just for measures

Comment

I'll look more into it, but I just read a forum where they were talking about caber being useless ..I will look more into it tho thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X