Cycle for the spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle for the spring

So does anyone have any opinion on what the best gear to take on in the spring, I was and am on some stuff and have a place I go to yet I didn't know if there was a better one that gear is great yet won't break the bank account . Any suggestions I could really use some great input, thanks

It all depends on your goals and your experience level. Since you bring up spring, are you wanting to lean out and get a beach body for the summer? Have you used before?

Comment

We need a lil more info to help u with this u need to tell us exactly what u r trying to do and also ur experience with gear is a big +

Comment

Depends on diet entirely I can look outstanding and ripped on just test e plus an ai if u learn to do this u r golden and will b able to manipulate your diet to gain size or get shredded drug choices just compliment the outcome of either bulk or lean out

Comment

I agress with the fellas that have posted. We need to know what your experience is. If you are new to gear and you want to get in shape, leaning down while ideally growing some new lean mass, you can do a lot with a simple test cyp or test e cycle, as long as you manage your estrogen. Remember that your diet is going to be the biggest factor in what your results look like. You could run a cycle and end up looking the same or worse in a few months, if you don't eat right and run a proper PCT after the cycle. So my very generic suggestion for a first time user would be :

1-12
          Test Cyp 250-500mg EW, split into 2 shots
          adex .5mg 2x wk to EOD, depending on response and your goals

PCT would start 2 wks after your last shot. Get back to us if you want some more specific help.
          Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

I agress with the fellas that have posted. We need to know what your experience is. If you are new to gear and you want to get in shape, leaning down while ideally growing some new lean mass, you can do a lot with a simple test cyp or test e cycle, as long as you manage your estrogen. Remember that your diet is going to be the biggest factor in what your results look like. You could run a cycle and end up looking the same or worse in a few months, if you don't eat right and run a proper PCT after the cycle. So my very generic suggestion for a first time user would be :

1-12
            Test Cyp 250-500mg EW, split into 2 shots
            adex .5mg 2x wk to EOD, depending on response and your goals

PCT would start 2 wks after your last shot. Get back to us if you want some more specific help.
            Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Working...
            X