Hygetropin Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hygetropin Help?

Been using 4 ius ED since last April of HGH hygetropin and I was wondering should or is it a could idea to combine the
    IGF-1 Lr3, Turbo vital from Hygene also. Getting g ready to order 6 kits of hygetropin and is it worth adding the turbo vital? GHRP? I struggle some with appetite. I'm 35 years old 198 lbs approximately 8 to 10% BMI. I train 4 days a week been train for 13 years, ready to turn this muthafucker fucker up guys, what's your opinions

If you have a hard time eating, GHRP6 can help. I'd start at 250mcg and see how that works. I'll go up to 500mcg per shot, before a couple of larger meals. It works well at 500 for me, but if you can get away with less, go for it. The GH releasing benefits are minimal compared to levels you have from the Hyge's. Combined with cjc, if would show some results similar to low doses of growth, but for you, I'd focus mainly on the effect on appetite. If it forces a little extra release, thats a bonus.
    As for combining Growth and IGF, it can make an impact, for sure. I would keep the IGF levels lower, taken 5 min before training. 30mcg for 3 wks. Then 50-60mcg for 3 wks. Then 3 wks off
    With you level of experience, I would consider adding some insulin to the plan. Thats where you get the full benefits from GH
    Contact Next Level Nutrition and get in the best shape of your life. This is an affordable one on one service. All programs are designed individually around your goals and needs. All diets include gear plans, from basic to advanced, made specifically for you. As an added bonus, I include training programs. For a limited time, training plans are no extra charge.

Click for more info

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to help me understand a little more about the Hygetropin and IGF, LR3, im still a little unsure about ordering the turbo vital kits? There pretty pricey. But if you think these two along with the GHRP6 will do the trick for me with proper nutrition then I'm going to run it?

Comment

100-150 mcg of GHRP6 make me ravenous within 30 minutes.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
        X