Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Super Chest Workout

The Super Chest Workout

This is a great Chest workout that I found a while ago and have used with great success.The weights listed here were changed from the original to fit me better at the time and you can also adjust to better fit your strength level.......

It’s chest day. You and your training partner want to change things up a little bit from your normal chest workout. You know, the normal bench press, move on to several sets at incline, then maybe some dumbbell flyes, and finish them off with cable crossovers supersetted with push-ups for that deep burn.

During my college years we were shown this chest workout as a challenge. This workout soon caught on like wildfire in the gym. If you are looking to really shock your chest, here’s a chest workout that will get you on your knees, literally:

Super Chest Workout If You Can Bench Press 275 10 Times

Bench Press 300 lbs to failure
    25 Push Ups

3:00 minutes recovery

Bench Press 300 lbs to failure
    25 Push Ups

3:00 minutes recovery

Bench Press 275 lbs to failure
    25 Push Ups

2:00 minutes recovery

Bench Press 275 lbs to failure
    25 Push Ups

No rest

Bench Press 215 lbs to failure
    25 Push Ups

2:00 minutes recovery

Bench Press 195 lbs to failure
    25 Push Ups

*These are just examples for weights, adjust weights according to strength levels.

NOTE: Make sure you do this with a partner to spot you. This is not for beginners, do this workout at your own risk. During the push-ups, get through them as fast as possible.

If you have to, swallow your pride and start doing push-ups on your knees. Told you this chest workout will get you on your knees. Brace yourself for some DOMS.

It is necessary to make our chest fit.Push ups is also good for chest workout. Ayurvedic treatment is best solution.
    Admin
    Administrator
    Last edited by Admin; 07-31-2018, 12:32 PM.

Comment

-

Heres the workout i just completed

-3 in 1 Slow Motion Push-Ups 25 reps
      - Plange Push Ups 12 reps
      - Floor Flys 20 reps
      - Two Twitch Speed Push Ups 21 reps
      - Side to Side Push Ups 21 Reps
      - Clap Push Ups 19 reps
      - Diagonal hand push ups 20 reps
      1 arm balance push ups 22 reps
      BONUS:
      -Two Twitch Speed Push Ups20 reps
      -Clap Push Ups 21 reps

Total Time- 35 Minutes roughly
      Total Push Ups= 201 Reps

Is this a good chest workout or no?

Comment

-

Heres the workout i just completed

-3 in 1 Slow Motion Push-Ups 25 reps
        - Plange Push Ups 12 reps
        - Floor Flys 20 reps
        - Two Twitch Speed Push Ups 21 reps
        - Side to Side Push Ups 21 Reps
        - Clap Push Ups 19 reps
        - Diagonal hand push ups 20 reps
        1 arm balance push ups 22 reps
        BONUS:
        -Two Twitch Speed Push Ups20 reps
        -Clap Push Ups 21 reps

Total Time- 35 Minutes roughly
        Total Push Ups= 201 Reps

Is this a good chest workout or no?

Comment

If you want to change things up a little bit from your normal chest workout. You know, the normal bench press, move on to several sets at incline, then maybe some adjustable dumbbells flies

Comment

But even putting all of that aside, employing a practice that gained popularity 50 years ago when science and experience have shown there are much superior alternatives is, in Arnold's words, "for girly men." Arnold would probably handle things very differently word hurdle if he were starting now.

Comment

Thank you very much for the useful information. It has been challenging for me to come up with numerous questions about this subject. I'll be right behind you! click usps tracking number

Comment

It's important to listen to your wordle body and adjust your workouts accordingly to prevent injury. If you find that you are struggling to complete push-ups with good form, it's perfectly fine to modify the exercise by doing push-ups on your knees.

Comment

I appreciate you letting me know this. It's fantastic what you've written on your blog. You published a blog piece that was both informative and entertaining. globle game

Comment

If you want to explore some crazy aesthetic instagram captions then click here to to visit our site and explore best captions for your posts
                    https://captionigaesthetic.id/

Comment

Explore more papa's pizzeria cooking game. It's pretty cool.

Comment

Unleash the power of a super chest workout routine, sculpting strength and definition. Enhance your fitness journey with insights on the benefits of ayurvedic vitamins for holistic well-being.

Comment

Seeking to immortalize your life story? Discover the artistry of an autobiography ghostwriter. Dive into the world of storytelling with a skilled professional adept at penning captivating life narratives. Unveil the journey of your experiences, triumphs, and legacy while collaborating with an autobiography ghostwriter committed to transforming your memories into a compelling literary masterpiece. Trust your story in the hands of an expert wordsmith and relive your moments on the pages.

Comment

A floor mirror is a versatile and stylish accent, not only providing a full-length reflection but also adding depth and sophistication to your room. Enhance your space with a carefully chosen floor mirror, blending functionality with elegant design.

Comment

Convertidor de video a MP3 is a game-changer! This tool effortlessly transforms my favorite video moments into a portable audio experience. The simplicity of the conversion process combined with the high-quality output makes it a must-have in my digital toolkit.

Comment

Working...
                              X