Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle feedback after test results

Hi all,

I've been training clean for about 25 years now and I decided to see what more can I put on as a 39yr old bodybuilder so I started my first real cycle after a ton of research and now I'm 6 weeks into the cycle with some nice results so far ... and a few questions for you guys. I'm looking for some seasoned insight here after doing a blood test at week 5.

Original plan:
    W1 - W14: 0.25mg Ari EOD
    W1 - W6: 50mg Dbol ED split 25/25.
    W1 - W8: 600mg Deca PW (split 300/300 Tues/Fri)
    W5 - W12: 300mg TrenE PW (split 300/300 Tues/Fri)
    W10 - W16: 100mg Proviron ED
    W3 - W14: 250 IU HCG E4D

PCT:
    W17 - W18 .25mg Ari EOD
    W17 - W20 75mg -> 25mg Clomid ED (ramp down over 4 weeks)
    W17 - W18 20mcg -> 100mcg Clen ED (ramp up over 2 weeks)

peptides:
    W1 - W20+: HCG 5 IU ED (5on / 2 off - split twice daily)
    W1 - W20+: GHRP/GRF(mod) 300mcg ED (split three times daily)
    (at least 20 minutes between HGH and GHRP/GRF pins and no food 1.5 hours prior and .5 hours after

Here are my week 5 blood work results. I'm only posting what came back out of normal range:

HIGH - Creatinine 1.32 (normal 0.76 - 1.27 mg/dL) --> no probs, I expected this one given my high protein diet and creatine supps.

HIGH - Testosterone, Serum 7690 (normal 348 - 1197 ng/dL) --> Sounds good, but is it too high? I'm debating dropping the Tren and just sticking with Dbol at 600mg PW through week 12 instead.

HIGH - Estradiol 221.3 (normal 7.6 - 42.6 pg/mL) --> I bumped up Ari week 3 to .5 EOD but I'm thinking I should bring it up to 1mg EOD and test again in a few weeks.

LOW - Luteinizing Hormone (LH) 0.1 (normal 1.7 - 8.6 mIU/mL) --> would more HCG PW help?

Low - FSH, Serum < 0.2 (normal 1.5 - 12.4 mIU/mL)

Adjustments I'm considering -- please let me know what you think:
    - Ari moves to 1mg EOD (need to lower estrogen)
    - I SKIP Tren E and extend my Dbol cycle through week 12 without increasing the overall AAS amounts since my Test is at 7K.
    - Increase HCG to 250 IU E3D from E4D to fight the testes shutdown.
    - Increase my caloric intake to 4000. Currently I'm between 3500 - 3700 calories PD with a target of 324g carbs, 325g protein 123g fat primarily from non-refined complex carbs, veggies, olive oil, round steak, chicken, turkey and protein powder. I will occasionally throw down a double quarter pounder if I'm falling behind on my calories for the day.

I'd love to hear any thoughts you guys have, like I said this is a completely new world for me but I've been researching and taking steps (support, pct, blood work...) to be responsible in my approach. This board has been invaluable so far.

Thanks for all you do guys and don't stop training!

For a first cycle your doing Tren E and Deca at the same time... Damn that's a tough combo to recover from especially at your age. I would be totally fucked after all that. I am sure you will hear more from others about this combo. Test E should have been in place of the Tren E. And waited a few cycles to add the Deca in. You may want to rethink this cycle. Just my thoughts..

Comment

Thanks for the feedback Faith2002, in my rush to list my cycle I forgot to mention that my test base is 800 mg PW of Test E.

So essentially my plan was to do:
      W1 - W8 of Test E(800) w/ Deca(600)
      then begin introducing Tren E(300) while coming off the Deca for the rest of the cycle and keeping the Test E(800)

Now that's part of what I'm rethinking: not to do TrenE at all and stick with TestE + Deca throughout.

I've been reading that the ratio of Test:Nandrolone should always be greater than 1.

Comment

Working...
      X