Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 2 forum introducing self and what's your current cycle

Hello new here want to say hello.
    Also if anybody wants to share what they r about to cycle or already doing or plan on doing soon share it..I always find it cool to see what other guys r shooting up.
    I'm currently cruising on 350sust per wk one shot sitting at bout 12%body fat and 220ish depending on diet leaning up to bout 8 before I'm gonna blast
    tren e350wk
    Sust 350-700wk (usually prefer test lower with tren but will see how it goes)
    Dbol 6 wk on 6 off 50mgs day for a while plan is to b about 220lbs but about 7%ish by the end

Welcome. I am about 7 weeks in my cycle.i did 30mg of dbol for just over 5 weeks.also doing 600mg of test and 400 mg of deca both split on sundays and Wednesdays.i have been off the dbol for 2 weeks now my weight is still up a few pounds since.really happy with this cycle.its my 2nd.last winter was 500 test a week.i plan the deca for 12 weeks and test for 18 or 20 weeks.

Comment

Welcome bro. Sounds like a good cycle you have planned out. Keep us posted on how it goes.

I'm running test, EQ, NPP right now along with 4iu GH
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Welcome bro. Sounds like a good cycle you have planned out. Keep us posted on how it goes.

I'm running test, EQ, NPP right now along with 4iu GH
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Solid cycles up here.^^^ I still have yet to run some npp Sam I may have to with some mast later summer. The only reason I didn't do it this time was I read that it leaves harsh pip even over prop and I just finished up some gear last blast that had too much pip (shit source I tried) and didn't want to deal with that again if I could avoid it. How is the pip with yours?

Comment

Welcome to JM bro I currently am running prop mast and npp along with hcg and arimidex any way good luck to u all on cycle

Comment

Welcome. Gettin ready to run 750 Test E, 600 Deca, 50mg dbol, 500 iu of HCG for 12 weeks.

C-monster I'm going to be running some of that Deca 300 from Dragon Pharma. I remember from another post you want to know bout it. I try give my review on it later.
              Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

Bout to b on some dragon pharma as well hope it's gtg I got the sust 350 test E and some dbols all dragon pharma

Comment

OK brother keep us posted on the dragon pharma good luck

Comment

Welcome to the board brother.
                    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                    Chat Box Talk And Rules
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by Pestosterone View Post
                      Solid cycles up here.^^^ I still have yet to run some npp Sam I may have to with some mast later summer. The only reason I didn't do it this time was I read that it leaves harsh pip even over prop and I just finished up some gear last blast that had too much pip (shit source I tried) and didn't want to deal with that again if I could avoid it. How is the pip with yours?
                      Hey bro, I don't get much pain. I'm using Geneza test e, NPP. EQ and have a little D Labs EQ and T400. I've never had a problem with NPP pain

Comment

Good to here that.

Comment

Good to know

Comment

Growth hormone good way to start growing ?

Comment

GH at the right dose mixed with some Testosterone, etc. would be a great way to grow
                              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                              X