GH Analyses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GH Analyses

I asked Ed if he wanted to analyse different kinds of samples. I also added some older vials like the Norditropin manufactured in the year 2000, because I wanted to see if it had lost strength or if it degraded for the biggest part. The Simplexx pen was stolen at the factory. The Hells Angels just drove in and stole the complete stock...lol.. Later they did it again oc. I worked close with them and also did the analyses for them. Actually the pen looked so odd and cheap that I thought it was fake, well, it turned out to be good...The omnitrope's are always said to be heavily counterfeited, well one is. The best looking one (laminated box) Lane 5 complete empty. What I really wanted to know how good the Canada Peptides where. In the USA and the Netherlands everyone who used them, are very happy with them.
    Attached Files

The Omnitrope and Norditropin FAKE coming out of Eastern Europe with box in Roumanian or Hungarian language contains insulin (aspart).

I don't know about the Genotropin, which is also faked but that one is from more than one manufacturing places so some could put GH inside and others not.

Comment

Thanks Ronny,

And whitch are the specific results from the CP? Because a dont understand the picture .

Comment

Thanks Ronny,

And whitch are the specific results from the CP? Because a dont understand the picture .

Comment

Originally posted by Big ramy View Post
          Thanks Ronny,

Its a SDS-PAGE (electrophoresis test) to determine molecular weight of the molecule. If any HGH inside should be a dot at ~22kDa. As you can see, no dot whatsoever.

Comment

Ok Think I understand lane 5 the omnitropin is fake, lane 9 the CP is not empty so it's good2go?
            Correct me if i'm wrong?

Comment

Lane 9 has a dot on 22kDa, if i'm right?

Comment

Lane 5 is Omnitrope 6,7mg/1ml the famous fake Omnitrope. Rest of stuff is real as you can see they got possitive. The kDa aren't properly market on the page because they are a little bit to up on the page. Lane 9 which is canada stuff seems to have GH inside but the amount is less than Hygetropin 10IU.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Wong View Post
                  Lane 5 is Omnitrope 6,7mg/1ml the famous fake Omnitrope. Rest of stuff is real as you can see they got possitive. The kDa aren't properly market on the page because they are a little bit to up on the page. Lane 9 which is canada stuff seems to have GH inside but the amount is less than Hygetropin 10IU.
                  Good to know there is HGH inside of the CP HGH.
                  But compared with hygetropin , hygetropin is better? About wich hygetropin we talk here .cn, .cn.com? .asia is fake they've tested it on DBB: http://forum.dutchbodybuilding.com/f...n-asia-377613/

Comment

A serumtest isn't completely reliable. Depends on how you do it.

The hygetropin used a reference standard was the lot, HPLC analysed to contain 13-14 iu from Zhongshan

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                      A serumtest isn't completely reliable. Depends on how you do it.

The hygetropin used a reference standard was the lot, HPLC analysed to contain 13-14 iu from Zhongshan
                      Maybe you mean the Zhongshan contained 4.2mg but I'm sure never had really 13-14 iu. Its well known that chinese HGH is not 1mg = 3 IU like the USP or EP convention for western pharma hgh. In China we consider 1g HGH = 2700 IU which means each 1mg is 2.7 IU at most. We dose at 3,7mg to have so called 10IU. Truth is that even 1000mg = 2700 IU is not really proven and it could be less (considering the amount of insoluble somatropin and wrongly folded sequences...)

Comment

higher dosed

This Hygetropin was dosed at 4,36 mg it was very pure and made for Mike for export.
                        I'll post result and HPLC graph.
                        Attached Files

Comment

4,36 * 2.7 = 11.77 iu.

Comment

Very Nice. Good stuff Ronny
                            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Hi Ronny Thank you so much for your hard work. Do you have available a copy of the results on this page for Canada Peptides.

Thanks again would really appreciate if you do.

Comment

Working...
                              X