Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada peptides HGH

Hi Guys,

I have a question, has anyone some more information about this HGH?
    Do you Guys think it's good to go? I have see some good serum test results. But some more information of people who use it our know it is verry welcome

Thanks alot!

For me it is g2g.
    Still have a SDS-PAGE I'll post in analyses one of these days

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT
      For me it is g2g.
      Still have a SDS-PAGE I'll post in analyses one of these days
      Ok thanks, I Will follow it.

Comment

I have tried some of the peptides from Canadian Peptides. Very good quality. Have not tried the hgh yet.

Comment

Originally posted by SuissePharma View Post
          I have tried some of the peptides from Canadian Peptides. Very good quality. Have not tried the hgh yet.
          HGH of Canada Peptides are g2g
          Hardcore (labs) 2 the bone

Comment

Originally posted by Daydreamez View Post
            HGH of Canada Peptides are g2g
            How can you be sure of that?
            Did you have a test result with igf levels high? So we can be sure of the quality of CP HGH.

Comment

Originally posted by Big ramy View Post
              Did you have a test result with igf levels high? So we can be sure of the quality of CP HGH.
              i just stared these, i plan to get a serum test next week. I'll post results

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by 420mike View Post
                i just stared these, i plan to get a serum test next week. I'll post results
                Cool Looking forward, Ive been on for almost 3 weeks, haven't gotten any sides except irritability and a few hot flushes for the first 3 or 4 days. Been on 2.iu for 1st 2 weeks and now moved up to 3. I have noticed being more tired in the evening and a slightly different sleep pattern/dreams.

All i had was a few red welts which appeared at the two week mark, all though I think they were because of the needles I was using, I had changed to shorter needles right around that time and since I have gone back to the long ones it doesn't seem that it is still happening, just thought I would mention incase anyone else had similar issue.

Anyways looking forward to your results thanks for doing the work

Comment

Thanks Mike,

Ive been on them for almost 3 weeks now ran 2.ius for 1st 2 weeks and moved up to 3 now.

Have had practically no sides, just a bit of irritability and hot flushes for the first few days.

I did have a small issue with welts at the 2 week mark but i am assuming it was due to the needles I was using as I moved to shorter needles at around the time they began to appear and have since moved back and they dont seem to still be popping up, just thought I would mention it incase someone else is having this issue.

All i have noticed is being slightly more tired in the evening and a slightly altered sleep pattern and dreams.

Anyways thanks for giving us another test, looking forward.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyv View Post
                    Thanks Mike,

Ive been on them for almost 3 weeks now ran 2.ius for 1st 2 weeks and moved up to 3 now.

Have had practically no sides, just a bit of irritability and hot flushes for the first few days.

I did have a small issue with welts at the 2 week mark but i am assuming it was due to the needles I was using as I moved to shorter needles at around the time they began to appear and have since moved back and they dont seem to still be popping up, just thought I would mention it incase someone else is having this issue.

All i have noticed is being slightly more tired in the evening and a slightly altered sleep pattern and dreams.

Anyways thanks for giving us another test, looking forward.
                    I've been on for about 9 days. So far no sides. I'm running 3ius for two days then 4ius for one day and then repeating. just easier to deal with when pulling out 10ius. Sleep does seem to be changing a bit, but not conclusive yet. You should get a test done too! only 45ish bucks. Would be nice to compare notes with someone directly.

Comment

Test results Somatropin CP

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bloodtest CP.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	153178

Comment

Test results Somatropin CP

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bloodtest CP.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	153178

Comment

Just got bloods done today. Will post results in a few days

Comment

Originally posted by 420mike View Post
                            Just got bloods done today. Will post results in a few days
                            Good job! Follow it.

Comment

hmmm... i can't seem to get a photo uploaded.. will try later this evening. results were good tho

Comment

Working...
                              X