Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps review from first time user

Hey Everyone,

I'm a not new to AAS, and I'm always on the look out for trusted, reliable and clean sources. I live in Asia, so I typically buy my products in person at pharmacies in Thailand.

After doing a lot of research online, through various websites and blogs, I came across napsgear.

Firstly, I look at the design of the site, as for some reason that's a hallmark of quality for me, and Naps is very intuitive and user friendly. They have a great selection of products from a variety of different suppliers, so it makes comparisons very easy and a joy to purchase.

If in the event that you have questions, no matter how trivial, the ticket form and communication system is very straightforward, comprehensive and actively responded to. Naps is prompt in handling all issues, directly and with care.

As someone who is really into fitness and making gains, I get excited about the new products and their arrival time as I want to get right into my cycle, so delivery is off the essence. I was skeptical about the delivery times as I'm based in Asia, a non traditional destination point for these items, but Naps managed expectations very very well. They estimated that delivery would be 15 business days, which is 3 weeks, but to my surprise--everything landed at my door in 7 business days. very discreet packaging and well protected for the travel.

The prices that they offer are very competitive, and in some cases the best. I purchased a variety of different brands including their house brand Geneza pharmaceuticals, which I have tried and am very happy with the progress. Everything they sell does exactly what is advertises.

I have now confirmed my cycles for the entire year and I will definitely be making my next purchases with naps as i can get everything I need in one place with great prices and prompt delivery.

If you have been in the position I was in the past I would highly encourage that you give naps a try.
Working...
X