No announcement yet.

Important question to mod and admin and members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all your efforts IM, it's greatly appreciated.

Comment

I have to agree with this posting. I have been registered for only 3months and have been careful and discreet to what I ask and how I ask it. I respect the members that have been around and share their knowledge. It is a privilege to have access to all this knowledge. I try to read more than post, almost every question you need to know has been answered at some point in this forum. Most people just don’t have the patience to search for it. Hence, taking the cotton out of their ears and sticking in their mouth theory. Patience is a virtue; consequently the ones who don’t have it should not be getting into something that requires a good amount of it. Especially when comes to having something shipped from somewhere that they probably couldn’t point out on a map. Unfortunately there is always going to be a few to spoil a good thing for others. I can only hope that the forum makes a wise move to keep this information accessible to the ones who care. And if the shit hits the fan! PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU!!

Comment

Yeah I'm all for private i read almost every thread everyday and have to think before even posting a response. I love to help but don't need the extra attention. You guys are right about the people not taking the time to search before posting because all the info they need is out there but they are to lazy to help themselfs and just ask. I just hope for people like me who play it safe and don't post alot that we would still be grandfathered in to the forum/site, I even feel that _a_s should make their site private and only available by being grandfathered in or invite from someone on one of their sponsored forums.
        Everything Posted Is For Research & Entertainment Purposes. - Thanks BARERIK

Comment

I definitely agree with private and referrals to many rats and dime dropers the should be absolutely no talk about sources bad business period ban anyone that asks ?s about sources and gear u should already.no all about sources and what not when u join this forum

Comment

would enjoy to see some of this implemented

Comment

I totally agree with you guys. You have my vote and support!
              Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

as always, just let me know what i can do to personally help. i'm looking forward to the seeing the new rules.

not sure how well it'd work out to keep the board private. i think our sponsor wants the board avalible to a poteintial customer, so they can do some reseaching and ask questions in order to feel comfortable ordering. i'm sure our sponsor and any future sponsor will want poteintial customers to be able to easily find the info they're looking for so they can quickly feel confident making a purchase.
                i'm not sure that it would help if our sponsor went private either. at this point, 5+ years of business as one of the most popular sources, working openly with anyone who has the cash to pay, i'm thinking that 85% of the gear heads on the internet have already made it to thier customer list at one time or another. even if they closed the doors to new customers, i am certain there will be plenty of rats who have already made it in.
                i am not writing to try to shoot ideas down or just to be contrary for the sake of. i have been aware of these potential issues for a long time. i don't know is there is anything that will completely fix things and make everyone safe, but i do trust that IM's new rule list is going to help.
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Going private for orders is a tough thing to do, eventually you have to open back up for more orders from what i have seen from other sources so i agree with not going private. Now for the rules, people need to have a brain when it comes to posting info so they are not openly posting sensitive info that could get them in trouble or anyone else. look forward to the rules being posted.
                  http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Have to Respect that...

Comment

I think this is a great idea safelite. Way too many people talk about shipping and complaining cuz its been 3wks and they don't have their gear. Also people keep posting it over and over again to feel reassured. Ridiculus! But the main reason is 2 protect our source as well as ourselves. I plan to stay as long as u guys don't mind me learning and askin ?'s and helpin fellow bros out if I can. This is the only forum and source I'm involved with and I stand by it!

Comment

Ill be honest and say that as a newbie it can be difficult findinf accurate info to get started. so all this talk of making the board private seems a bit overkill. However, i will say that there is some value in making it such that idiots can't get on here and starting bitching about a $100 order. That being said i made my first order recently ($399) and wouldnt have done that had i not had access to the board and more specifically Sam1976. So just think it through.

Comment

I deff agree with safelife at least a little more privacy im afraid n**** will just dissapear one day because it got to mainstream and everyone knows about it and starts setting them up because i deff know there has to be feds and law enforcement in these forums and people are way too in the open about orders and their gear you never know people are too trusting they say we are the smartest in the (aka drug world) so lets show them we can outsmart this bullshyt law and get bigger than we ever have before thats the only reason its illegal they dont want us getting to big that they cant control us but hey why can cops use and not get passed judgement on this world is corrupt and hey why we have n*** use him and lets not lose him guys keep it simple and keep it to our selves and everything will be alright
                          ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

All board are easy to find and join. Anyone can be a member. There should be some changes.

Comment

What about cross checking IP addys to make sure nobody's joining the board under multiple user names.............got a feeling there are 2 or 3 names registered to the same addy already.

Comment

Sam said it best. you cant keep out everyone. rats will always be there. But every board has rules. And there should be consequences if you break the rules. Bottom line.
                                I just dont get how some people are not smart enough to read and think before they act.
                                "It's only after you've lost everything, that your free to do anything"

Comment

Working...
                                X