No announcement yet.

Ripped off by Napsgear!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shy away a couple of noobs. What an idiot. Me and nether guy were gonna make a large bulk order on next purchase. All I needed was an email. Wow. "Noobs" are what makes a business grow. Idiot.

Comment

I had a problem with my shipment this week and they have been very fast to respond to my ticket and very helpful in resolving the issue!

Comment

Originally posted by Spiral7 View Post
        I can't make a ticket because my account is deleted!!!! This is why I'm pissed. I made account with all of my info and sent them copies of my order twice. I am now posting on a f'ing public forum and still no response. Mr. Big do you have some kind of stake in Naps? What's your deal? Wow! Trying to score brownie points? Go purchase gear from someone that gives a rats ass? Alin returns emails by the next day. Alinshop. I've been waiting fro 3 weeks for an email. All I have asked for was a freaking email. Unreal. I have a business you jackass. I am not Wal Mart either. I can assure you that if someone was on a public forum posting and I knew about it I would immediately send that guy an email. Again you are correct. This isn't Wal Mart, there isn't a monopoly here. It seems that you are trying to score brownie points with someone. You are saying that it is okay for Naps to slow ship or rip you off if you say something out of the way an that is the reason that my account was deleted. To appease future purchasers perhaps? Who knows. I can assure you I said nothing at al out of the way. There wasn't even an email sent to them until I made another account because it was deleted! For no reason whatsoever. I can tell you this, Mr. Big mouth, I can post this shit all over the net. If Naps sends me my order I will update that it was sent and no harm. The big thing is that I can't make a ticket because of my account and I immediately smelled rip off. That's why I am asking for someone to get back with me. It doesn't matter if it's underground or a large chain. Bad business is bad business.
        Dude I really did not want to waste my time with you but you are showing your ASS - ALIN IS A BIG TIME FUCKING SCAMMER.
        not to mention your breaking the rules by mentioning a source on a N@ps sponsored board.

that's how we know a DA.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Guys Ive been ordering HGH a kit at a time from NAPS since March of this year and about 2 months ago I received everything but my HGH. At this point I opened a ticket and questioned if there was an issue and stated I was getting close to running out and they replied in about 24 hrs and said they were waiting on the HGH supplier to update their status and would ship asap, within a week of doing so I received my HGH. I've never taken the approach of demanding or being pushy and it's always worked out in my favor... just saying!!

Comment

That's good for you. It's apparent not everyone is so lucky! Maybe I wouldn't be on a public forum being 'pushy" if I had the same treatment. So you guys are saying that it is okay for your account to be deleted for no reason whatsoever? I was not rude. I never even tried to email them after the shipment was late for a week or so. If you were in my shoes, would this be acceptable? There is no excuse for not reaching me. I have sent 2 mods on this forum a copy of my order. Are you guys really just that nice??? I will say that the first partial order was very quick. I was going to give good reviews everywhere. I should have had an a simple email by now. End of story. I ordered 24th of last month. Nothing at my door. You got yours/ I haven't. No shipment. No email bothering to help even after posting on a public forum where reps roam. No excuse. Updating.

Comment

Placed order on July 24. Still no email, no pm, no order at my door.

Comment

2 months has passed since my order for hgh from Napsgear. Received partial order and immediately after my account was deleted. I have been waiting on the other half of order for 2 months. After several attempts to talk to someone from Naps, no one has replied. Beware.

Comment

Beware.... bahaha

Sometimes shit fucking happens. I'm sorry but there's not a store on earth that's gets it right 100% of the time. Call it a loss and move on. Reorder from them again or move on to another supplier. Simple

Comment

Naps ALWAYS makes it right! I don't know what you guys are talking about. Things may get delayed but you WILL get what you ordered. Period. Naps is solid and I have full faith. Tired of hearing people jumping the gun. I know it sucks waiting and not receiving a reply immediately but you will.

Trust me on this. Naps has never or will ever scam anyone!
                    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Spiral, I'm very interested in your thread. Please keep updating. I agree with you both, I'm sure they don't "need" our business as there will always be dumb A@$'S out there that don't do there research, but I'm sure there are lots of intelligent people that do as I did DAYS of research before I ordered. I also am a "go too" guy but normally I get my stuff in Afghanistan or Thailand when I am there. Pretty much lived there over that last 8 years. It truly sucks going from a life where you can just walk in a get what you want to this BS sneaking around, online BS. Free country, what my friends have died for, and if you want to stick a F"ing" needle in your A%$ you should damn well be allowed too. Now that I am out of that game, I am looking for a steady supply. I took a chance and placed a relatively small order just to see how it goes. I know this site is sponsored by Naps so i'm sure more than likely lots of post that are negative don't stay up to long. But yours is the only complaint I see on here and I know sometimes things just go bad. I ran an Ebay business and although I had 99% positive feedback, I always had that one as$hole that left negative feedback. Not saying that's you, I feel your pain as I hate being F"ed" over.
                      Take the emotion out of the post, and keep it informed to help us that are watching to see the outcome. If they contact you, let us know on here. As I'm sure with this site being sponsored by Naps, that whomever runs Naps will know about your post and should be doing whatever they can do to make this right for you if it really is an up and up company and they want new customers! Good luck bro!!
                      Special Forces 18E. Better to be tried by 12 then carried by 6....Shoot first!!

Comment

Update on order. Decca came in yesterday. Still looking for hgh. Credit where credit is due. First part of partial order was very fast. Was very impressed with speed and gear. Gear is very good. I am not impressed with customer serve in the least. Yea it's not Wal-Mart but it a sponsor on a public forum so there should be some accountability. Not getting it on the street. Advertise to the masses then expect feedback. Still waiting on the hgh. The hgh was the reason I ordered from Naps. However, they have the largest variety of gear that I've seen so far. So, I was excited to switch but very disappointed that I have not received a response thus far. I don't mind back order but needed a response from someone. If the final part of order comes in, the hgh, I will update and delete this thread.

Comment

Thanks for the update. They seem to get back with my questions in a timely manner, no more than a day. Order it taking a little bit of time but no big deal as long as it shows. I will just place the order a month in advance next time. Glad to here you got some of your stuff. I was pushing 4IU a day in Afghanistan and love the stuff, but to expensive for me back here in the states. Good luck on getting it. I will post also at arrival time. Thanks for the update..

Comment

Spiral, any information on the order? I am starting to get a little concerned myself. If it don't show this week, then I doubt I will be reordering from them. Well maybe the end of next week. I have ordered from another site and already received my stuff but they didn't have some of the product that Naps had. Keep me informed on your order if you could bro.

Comment

Guys just be patient. I have been ordering from Naps for years and years now and have always gotten my gear. It has taken as little as a week to up to almost twenty weeks to come in. I know it sucks waiting but thats just part of the process. You will get what you ordered at some point. I always make sure I have enough for two cycles on hand before ordering so Im not waiting.

Comment

Update: I received my order today, full order, exactly one month to the day. Good job Naps!! Perfectly discreet packaging. I never tried this Gen-Shi labs stuff but I also ordered the stuff I'm used to getting when I'm in Afghanistan so I'm sure it will work. I guess I was just spoiled from living overseas and could just walk in a get what I wanted, but I hear 4-6 weeks is the normal for this type of thing. Thanks again, and for the Newbie's out there like myself that do there research before you order, Naps is legit!

Comment

Working...
                                X