Update on jm..please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on jm..please read

Everyone Ive been informed that the servers that JM are on, had some technical issues, and we lost all the posts, etc from February 2014 to present. Thankfully they had a backup of everything previous, otherwise we would have lost everything.
    Also, if anyone is experiencing anything out of the ordinary with their account, or they are experiencing problems with the site, please contact myself or another mod, so we can forward these issues to Admin and get them fixed immediately. I know this is a small set back, but we will continue on as usual.

Thanks for the update IM
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

One step back, two steps forward
      Hardcore (labs) 2 the bone

Comment

Originally posted by Daydreamez View Post
        One step back, two steps forward
        Sounds like my bodybuilding progress

We'll get it back up and running. Think I lost about 500 posts. Guess that means I get to be the first and second person here to break the 3000 post mark...unless someone else beats me to it!
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

thank you guys!

Comment

Just can enter the website again, my log-in didn't function.

Comment

Also impossible to post attachments

Comment

Theres no place like home
                Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

...still can't post pictures....guys..fix this....
                  If I click '"go advanced" I get the quote and can't attach pics..

Comment

...still can't post pictures....guys..fix this....
                    If I click '"go advanced" I get the quote and can't attach pics..

Comment

I am on it bro. I will forward this concern to Admin immediately..

Comment

aaaaah

I have some nice pics to upload and still its impossible to do so. Someone should surf this board and fix faults especially after a ddos. Would be nice to post GIF's also

Comment

2 more issues I've noticed. 1 We used to have a plug in that would allow us to embed video in the video section, instead of just post links. That is no longer working. And 2, it seems that when I post a reply, it often double posts. I've seen it happen to others and have been trying to delete the doubles to keep the board tidy

Comment

Also, not able to edit my posts!

Comment

While ur @ it I.M. my wallet on N@ps says "zero": could u put several thousand in their???
                              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                              X