X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First AAS cycle

Cycle Length and Layout;
    Length 10 weeks
    Weeks 1-4 GP Methan10 40 mg per day (Oral Kickstart)
    Weeks 1-10 500mg GP Test Cyp per week
    Weeks 1-10 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continue to run this for 10 days after cycle)
    PCT on hand will be Nolvadex ,Clomid , and Anastrozole (arimidex) will be taken during cycle^

My Stats are- 29 years young/ 5' 4" Tall/ 175lbs BF = 10%

My GOAL WEIGHT IS 205 lbs @ 5-7 % BF

Pin Test Cyp on Sat/Tues /Dbol I don't know if I should take all 40 mg an hour before workout or break up through out the day.

QUESTION #1 I'd like to hear advice on what times to take Dbol from different guys on this matter because I've read that guys have done both (Spread out/ or all one hour before workout) and both have their own advantages and disadvantages

This is a beginner Bulk cycle all products are GP and Bought from our Sponsor.
    I did also buy some oral Tren. I don't have any plans to take it during this cycle but would like to know if it could be introduced to this cycle or save for a later cycle.

My diet can be talked about in another thread unless it is something that needs to be addressed now for additional info for you and me both.

I hope nothing was left out but I will give any info needed as asked. This is my first post as I have just been researching info and reading others' post's. I look forward to being able to communicate with all of you open and honest. Thanks

are you planning to log your experience through this cycle, using this thread as your log? if not, and your goal is to just get advice on your cycle, I will move this thread to the AAS section, where it will get more attention.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Ok thanks sam1976 . I will log when I start but I will move

Comment

no problem bro. I'll move it for you..

As for the Dbol timing, I'd personally take it split into 2 doses a day. Some guys will split it over 3 doses, as the half life is only several hours. If you take it all at once or split it up, the effect will be the same in the long run. Sometimes, I come across a guy that claims that his pumps are better when taking it all before training. IMO, once it kicks in, pumps are great. Splitting it up will reduce risk of side effects. At this point, you don't know how you are going to respond. I wouldn't complicating it any further by increasing the risk of sides. Down the road, after you already know how it is going to effect you, then maybe give 1x day dosing a try, if you really want to. 40mg is a good amount of dbol. My first cycle was 20mg dbol only and believe it or not, I made some decent gains in 6 wks. So especially for a new user, 40mg is a lot to take, all at once.

And yea, I would most certainly leave any form of tren out of the picture
        sam1976
        Last edited by sam1976; 02-20-2014, 11:42 PM.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Ok nice man! Good advice that's what I need . It's a pre designed stack from our sponsor so I will have to see if 40mg is too much , maybe I'll start at 20mg/30mg in begging. I just hope I'm not a non responder. I pack on weight pretty easy and good just of diet and working out so I'm hoping this will get me past the peak. Is oral tren just not good to take? I really had no plans at all to run, just thought it would be good down the road. I've read it's good to stack with the test cyp and dbol for cutting , but that's just one guys experience. I need to read more on the tren. Thanks for the reply and moving thread.

Comment

Working...
          X