switching from test cyp / tren e to test prop / tren a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• switching from test cyp / tren e to test prop / tren a

I plan on running my 3rd cycle with test cyp / tren e. However, I have a few bottles of Andromix on hand and would like to use them towards the end of the cycle. I need some advice on how I could mix this up and not waste these bottles.

If running 250mg test cyp and 200mg test e 2 times a week (500mg test, 400mg tren per week), would it be alright to switch to 150mg test prop and 150mg tren ace EOD (525mg test, 525mg tren, 525mg mast per week).

It'd be a 10 week cycle with the test cyp and tren e, then the last 2 weeks with the test p, tren a, mast; a 12 week cycle total.

Cycle:
    1-10: Test cyp 250mg 2x/wk + Tren e 200mg 2/wk = 500mg test, 400mg tren / wk
    11-12: 150mg Tren ace eod, 150mg Test prop eod, 150mg Mast prop eod
    1-12: Aromasin 12.5mg ED
    2-12: 250iu HCG 2x/week

Caber .25mg 2x/week (Sunday and Wednesdays)

40/40/20/20 standard PCT

Anyways, any advice to this cycle would be really helpful. Thanks!

sigpic

bump. anyone have any thoughts/tweaks?

sigpic

Comment

Andromix has a long shelf life- I would hold on to it. That is a shitload of gear to run for a 3rd cycle. I'd say pic one or the other. Have fun pinning 150mg EOD of those three compounds- your PIP will be debilitating. If going andromix alone 1 cc ED still equates to 1025mg of total gear. You're talking goin into the 1500+mg range. Asin 12.5 mg ED is also too much. No one should have to use 12.5 mg of asin a day I don't care who you are. I'd go 500test cyp and 300mg tren or andromix @ .75mg ED.
      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

If ur only running andromix for a couple weeks- save it. Results will start showing around the end of week 2 or week 3.
        "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

hmm, i think ill definitely take your advice. thank you so much

sigpic

Comment

I run Andromix at 2.25 every other day with almost zero PIP, rubbing the vial between your hands to create friction and warm the oil makes an unbelievable difference. It doesnt have to be excessive, just a minute or two

Comment

I use a hair drier to slightly heat the barrel if I'm using gear that is painful or very thick. Just have to be careful. I only would do that for a few seconds. It'd be possible to hear it up so much, you burnt yourself.

As for the andromix, I agree that I'd just save it for another time. 2 wks isn't going to make much difference. Let everything clear and run your pct. that's my opinion
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
              X