Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• splitting my CYP shot into two?

Hey guys,
    On HRT and for past few cycles I've been taking 1cc a week of CYP. Doc upped to 1.25 cc a week .
    Should I be spitting my shot into two shots? I recently consulted another HRT doc and he's said I should be doing two shots week instead of one. Because the CYP only stays in your system for 3 or 4 days anyway. Is that true? He was from cenegenics so not sure if he was just self promoting his program. He keeps his guys on low dosage like .60 a week with two shots of .30 and small dosages of HGH.
    thanks for reading and answering.

Works much smoother for me at 2 per week. Smooths out the spikes.

Comment

good to know. I tried it the past two weeks but its hard to tell at the beginning of my cycle. I know I'm not on a lot of CYP like some of the guys here. Just trying to get a handle on it but for i start trying to add more gear. thanks bro.

Comment

I agree with starman, as long as your Dr knows when he does your labs. If he is expecting you to take the full dose, all at once, your levels can look different than he might be expecting.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I switched to 2 shots per week aswell works great for me just take in consider what sam said tho

Comment

Same here. Not a bad idea to get blood work every 6 Months to keep in check. Your body will tell you the rest.
            Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

since i like to run mainly short esters or tne/susp i will run a small dose of cyp pinning every 6th day at around 250mg/ml.i find the longer estered cyp helps keep the levels more even as i add my ed shots of tne in particular,even my prop at eod this works well.

if i am doing just a cyp/enth run then i'll spilt it into 2 smaller doses.i'm finding the older i get the less test i really need and will up the doses on things like eq,deca even tren at times with excellent results.so far as of yet i've gotten no sides to speak of after the last 5-6yrs this way...roc.

Comment

Working...
              X