Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stroger rHgH???

Sup Fellas,

I know, its been a hectic time since ive posted last.. Been mainly chillin and taking care of babies.
    Had my last newborn in June so thas why i been mainly doing and are they a handull!!!
    Anyhow reason for my posting here is rHGH. I am thinking and kinda stuck what hgh is better and which to get...
    On Naps site, under the hgh youll notice 1. Blue Tops , 2. Yellow Tops and 3. both hygetropin brands...
    The Blue tops tested at: 15.7, The Yellow Tops test at 25.4... Since the Yellow Tops tested higher im guessing thats why their prices are a lil higher...

**Now heres the question, why are both hygetropins different in tops color??
    ***Also, have they been tested and what are their results???
    ****Lastly, of the two -which one would thyself go with?
    -My AAS cycle will be Tren E w/ Test E...
    The reason of course for me asking such questions is because I am close to starting my cycle and would like to add rHgh pre & Post cycle!!!

Any answers and/or suggestions would be very appreciated!

thanx bros!
    Cr?z?

WTF... all the views and not one opinion or comment... wassup wit everyone??
    Gone are the days when all were active on the forums helping each other and looking out for each other...
    The boards that are active -well shit their admin are dirty Sons of biatches...
    wake up people...
    Cr?z?

Comment

I was hoping someone might help you out as i was curious myself. I tried doing a google search of what the strength was if it had been prescribed by a doctor, but couldn't find any real answers. I will run a small dose next cycle and need to know these things. But that's over six months from now so hopefully i find something by then

Comment

Cruzi, check this out. great read. http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...hormone-part-4

as for different colors, the 200iu kits are made with a green cap. the 100iu kits are produced with a brown cap
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
        X