Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beginners Bulk Cycle..Should I just use the Cyp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginners Bulk Cycle..Should I just use the Cyp?

Hey guys. So here's the deal. I have had my gear for a few months. When I ordered the gear I was weighing about 268. Today I weighed in at 235. So I have dropped some bf, but still want to drop some more before I start my cycle. I ordered the beginners bulk cycle which consists of Test Cyp and Dbol. I was wondering if I should just run the Cyp alone and save the DBOL for the future. I do want to gain, but I do not want to put on a serious amount of water weight. Also I am looking at running HCG and NOLVA for my PCT. The stack is designed for 10 weeks with 500cyp/week. I am 6'3 and 235lbs. Thanks for the help. This is my FIRST cycle.

Hey show I think your choice of gear is good and so are your dosages. I would go with just the test cyp @500. See how that works and then your next cycle ( or a few down the line after running 500mg a few times) you should try adding another compound if you'd like. I am guessing you are looking to cut more bf%? Dbol wouldn't be the best choice if that's your goal and as you said- you don't want the extra water weight. Dbol will add lots of water. What are you running for an AI? as far as HCG- what is your intended dosage schedule? Keep in mind- the gear is only as good as your diet so your main focus should be diet and training hard ( training smart).

-Nature
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Hey nature thanks for the reply. I have GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day for my AI. My diet is very clean right now. I will probably need to add calories when I start my cycle because most would say I need to, but I have been working my tail off to get my BF down. Your exactly right I want to cut more BF while on cycle so thats why I figured not to use the DBOL. I will just save it. I haven't ordered my PCT or HCG yet. I here some people running it during cycle and some running it during PCT. I am all ears. Thanks again. Oh and I have yet to get my pins. Its basically whats keeping me from starting right now.

Comment

Gotcha. I'd say start with Anastrazole .5 EOD and if you need to go ED then you can but try EOD first. Save PCT for 2weeks after your last pin. Some ppl run nolva during cycle but I don't have any experience or knowledge on that so I can't really say. I'm sure someone will have more info on that. As far as HCG you can run in on cycle or during pct. Some guys start running it at first sign of testicular atrophy and some wait until pct. It's all up to you but again if it were me personally I would just stick with test at 500 and then a nolva/clomid pct for 4 weeks.
        "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

Comment

here is a good link for HCG. prob want to read this and go with what is recommended. http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.php?5145-Hcg

Comment

Hcg is always good to run its cheap insurance

Comment

Working...
            X