Steroids and Diet Pills???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steroids and Diet Pills???

Hey, can someone please tell me if I can combine M Power (diet/caffeine) Pills with Oral Winstrol?
    M Power pills are like Hydroxy Cut.
    Thank you.

In moderation and drink plenty of water. I just drink coffee before I work out.

Comment

has anyone tried "real" Phentermine diet pills with Steroids? Just juicing alone can increase blood flow thus higher heart beats per minutes (tren cycles etc), but adding Phentermine -would bet causing more of an increase in heart beats per minute... I am bout to do a tren cycle and thought bout getting some of those diet pills to cut instead of using Clen... Any suggestions?
      Cr?z?

Comment

I run phen 40mg a day and 50 mg of dbol a day for 6 weeks. I worked amazing but keep an eye on your blood pressure. Also I know this is an old thread but hey I only ran this about 8 months ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I read your joined date and thought this post was from 2011 lol
        Haters are always gonna hate. Your better being hated on than the one doing the hating love life live it.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

Is these medicines are for weight loss "Xenical, Obelit, Alli"? Which medicines can I take for weight loss.

Comment

-

The wife told me to go to ask the doctor for some of those tablets that "help" get an erection.

You should have seen her face when I came back and tossed her some diet pills

I am still looking for a place to live.

If you think 7 years of bad luck are to much for breaking a mirror try breaking a condom.

Comment

가장 흥미로운 확률 게임 중 하나에 대한 이 기본 지침은 게임 방법을 알려줍니다 바카라 그리고 프로처럼 승리하세요.

Comment

Everything you need to lose weight, access this link:https://bodyroids.com/catalog/weight-loss.html

Comment

Working...
                X