X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EQ vs DECA

Hello JM

For those of you who have ran both EQ cycles and DECA cycles-

What compound did you prefer? What are some reasons to go with EQ rather than DECA?

I am looking to bulk- goal is to be at 210lbs and under 10% 17 lbs to go. 16 week cycle.

I have never tried EQ nor DECA, but I have ran NPP and I noticed a great deal of joint mobility and less pain in the joints along with super fast recovery. It was a bulking cycle of 600mg Test E and 400mg NPP.

Thoughts?

-Nature
    "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

I have used both in the 600 mg. range per week. I got much better results with the Deca. The only reason I used EQ was that my "supplier' sent it to me by mistake. I wouldn't use it again. The bad part of these drugs is that they both are exceptionally good at raising RBC, hemoglobin and hematocrit. A half an aspirin a day is a good idea. It makes the platelets less sticky and less likely to form blood clots.

Comment

I agree about the blood issue with EQ. I haven't had that problem with deca. It's easy enough to give blood and that's what I've done on EQ. Everything goes back to normal, right away. The first time I ran EQ, I used 400mg and felt little from it. I swore I'd never use it again. Fast forward a few years and I ran it again, this time at 150mh EOD, then eventually 200mg EOD. At this dose, my experience was totally different. I had some of the best gains I've ever made. A large part of that had to so with EQ increasing my appetite. I was able to push more food than I ever had. It's my favorite compound at this point.
      Besides increased appetite, I gained great endurance, increased vascularity and a more round, cartoon like look without too much sub q water retention. I'm using deca right now and I'm doing well with it. I'm using it mainly because I wanted to give a break to EQ. Really, you can do well on either if you're working hard on ur diet and in the gym.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I wouldn't suggest that a newer user uses 800mg though. For someone who's body isn't as used to steroids, 4-600
        Would be fine. For deca, I'd stick to 400
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
        X