growth hormone for anti-aging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• growth hormone for anti-aging

What once happened with the use of anabolic steroids now happens with growth hormone. Let me explain. When steroids where developed many scientists and pharmaceutical companies where convinced that modifications on the parent hormones would lead to favorable medication. In the golden era of steroid synthesis the main goal was to synthesize a compound which retained a high degree of anabolic activity coupled with a vastly diminished androgenic activity. In those days anabolic steroids where meant to be given to patients, to the old, the weak, the recovering, the undernourished etc. read more:

http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...h-bodybuilding

Thanks again Ronnie T.
    Another interesting and informative article.
    Pic of Arnold was a real shocker.

Comment

thanks Ronny...

good read that..interesting stuff...

@Starman...pic of Arnold was a shock ... you see Kai ....thats why he don't win the O

Comment

I saw a study done by the Mayo clinic that gave HGH to men 70 to 85 years old. They got the usual results, more lean body mass and less fat, etc. But the big shocker was that there was no detectable HGH found in these men before the study. One of the researchers said he believed this was a natural defense mechanism by the body to limit growth stimulators in the body that would stimulate the growth of cancers and other diseases in the body. Maybe HGH dosen't increase your life span.

Comment

I have decided to go for quality instead of quantity.

If I can go a few years earlier with a decent body and maby a few dark hairs on the beard will make the trade.

Comment

increase or decrease in life span

"One of the researchers said he believed this was a natural defense mechanism by the body to limit growth stimulators in the body that would stimulate the growth of cancers and other diseases in the body. Maybe HGH dosen't increase your life span. " That’s what’s they always say to keep people from using it. There is plenty of research that proves the opposite. New data also shows one can administer GH without a direct increase in IGF-1 as was always assumed. A lot of conflicting data. But there is no decreased life span in vivo in people that used exogenous GH for years.
            An important question is, what is life? Quantity or quality? Cool right?

See attachment from Special Issue on Controversies and Progress in IGF-1 and Aging: Diverse Roles of Growth Hormone and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 in Mammalian Aging: Progress and Controversies. Sonntag et all. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2012 June; 67A(6): 587–598. Published online 2012 April 20

Comment

Wow just read this very informative thank You!!
              GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Comment

My own opinion on HGH is that it is probably not effective in reducing aging effects. There is an article in the Jan. 2010 issue of Mus. Dev. Mag. titled "Anabolic Edge" by Jose Antonio,PhD. He says "The word around the science community is that HGH really dosen't do much unless combined with testosterone." I think testosterone is just as good for "staying young" than any other drug.

Comment

Working...
                X