Weird post pin pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird post pin pain

Hey guys, so I'm on week 9 of my cycle, the first 8 weeks I did GP Test C @ 500mg/week, the 3rd vial I had was one of those 200 Test C/200 Test E GP blends, which I pinned with this past week. So yesterday, 6 days after my first pin of the TestC/TestE blend, I start getting really bad pain in both quads. I can barely go up and down stairs because every time my quads flex the pain is unbearable.

I don't think it's an abscess, there's no redness, warmth or swelling and I haven't had a temp, so my thought is that its a reaction to the new oil in the TestC/TestE blend. Anyone experience something like this before?

My GP test e 250 makes my quads sore for three days after pinning. Definitely noticable. At first I thought it would interfere with squats, but it didn't. I got used to it.
    Lucky rabbits are without their feet

Comment

yeah that's rough bro

Comment

Is it just me or is naps website down.

Comment

Originally posted by Toastinloaf View Post
          My GP test e 250 makes my quads sore for three days after pinning. Definitely noticable. At first I thought it would interfere with squats, but it didn't. I got used to it.
          That's the weird thing about this tho, I didn't have pain until 6 days AFTER the pin, and then it was so excrutiating that I could barely flex my quads, so walking was tough and going up/down stairs was nearly impossible. Getting better now tho, guess my body just had a delayed reaction to it

Comment

Schering's Test E did that to me.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hopper View Post
              Schering's Test E did that to me.
              I think it might've been the Test E that did it, since I was doing GP Test Cyp with no issues. Just a little update, I still can't do lower body. My leg is getting better, but I'm guessing it'll be 2-3 weeks before enough inflammation has subsided for me to do legs without pain. I've had friends do the Test 400 blend from GP with no issues, so I'm guessing I just personally have a weird reaction to the stuff.

Comment

I have that problem with sust

Comment

Working...
                X