a big hello & cycle question..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a big hello & cycle question..

I'm definitely a newbie so lots of question yet. I'm about to run my second cycle but this will be my first stack.

10 week cycle:
    500mg's Cyp per week
    40 mg's methan ED for first 4 weeks
    .5 mg's anastrazole ED throughout

I've seen this cycle posted before of course but am curious about running the AI at .5 ED the whole time. I just don't know. This is what was recommended, but I've seen lots of mixed opinions on this. Does anyone care to help clear this up for me? Should start in a couple weeks. Diet is in check - training is in check.

Thanks, fellas! Really glad I found this forum! Hope to get to know some of ya.

Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 180lbs
    Shoulders: 51"
    Chest: 44"
    Waist: 32"
    STAY GOLD

Welcome brother. Glad to see a newb doing some research before they post

On the adex, it definitely should not be run every day to start. U should start with .5mg every 3 days or every other day
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

What is your goal with this cycle??

Welcome to JM!
      "Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind, and nourish with repetition and emotion, will one day become reality."

NapsGear.Org - The Largest and Most Trusted!

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post

On the adex, it definitely should not be run every day to start. U should start with .5mg every 3 days or every other day
        Very cool. Thank you, Alex! Pleasure to meet ya, man. I'll go ahead and run it every other day then. Appreciate your advice.
        STAY GOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Nature101 View Post
          What is your goal with this cycle??

Welcome to JM!
          Hey, Nature. Thanks for the welcoming, my man! Overall (long term) looking for aesthetics. With this cycle I'm hoping to achieve a 53" shoulder circumference - 45" chest circumference - add an inch or so to my arms - an inch to my calves - a few inches to my thighs all while keeping belly fat down - i mean as much as is feasible during a cycle So I suppose the short answer is gain some size in the right places. I know Diet and training are HUGE. I'm only looking for a boost in what I'm capable of. Taking it one (hopefully intelligent) cycle at a time. Definitely here to learn and meet some guys I can trust.

Thanks again, buddy!
          STAY GOLD

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post

Just thought of this - would you run every other day or every 3rd throughout the 10 weeks then daily at the end during PCT? Thanks again!
            STAY GOLD

Comment

Welcome to JM
              Go Hard Or Stay Home!!

Comment

Originally posted by ADONIS View Post
                Just thought of this - would you run every other day or every 3rd throughout the 10 weeks then daily at the end during PCT? Thanks again!
                You'll find that everybody is different when it comes to AI's and pct! I have to run adex .5 daily and some people get dried out at that dose. Listen to your body it'll tell you when you've hit your sweet spot. I agree that e3d or eod is a good starting point then adjust if needed during cycle. My pct consist of hcg towards the end of cycle and anastrozole(adex) .5 daily after cycle for few weeks. This may not work for everybody but it gets my test levels back in normal range and its actually used the same for HRT/TRT for some people. But it's not the standard pct most follow. I have used the nolva clomid method and for me the hcg adex works better. It's a per individual thing because our bodies all respond different to different things. Alex or one of the other guys can advise you better on the use of the other pct compounds because its been a couple of years since I've used them but if you plan on using anastrozole then yes it's an everyday thing till the end of pct.

Comment

@ Big - thank ya, sir.
                  STAY GOLD

Comment

Originally posted by manonmac1 View Post
                    You'll find that everybody is different when it comes to AI's and pct! I have to run adex .5 daily and some people get dried out at that dose. Listen to your body it'll tell you when you've hit your sweet spot. I agree that e3d or eod is a good starting point then adjust if needed during cycle. My pct consist of hcg towards the end of cycle and anastrozole(adex) .5 daily after cycle for few weeks. This may not work for everybody but it gets my test levels back in normal range and its actually used the same for HRT/TRT for some people. But it's not the standard pct most follow. I have used the nolva clomid method and for me the hcg adex works better. It's a per individual thing because our bodies all respond different to different things. Alex or one of the other guys can advise you better on the use of the other pct compounds because its been a couple of years since I've used them but if you plan on using anastrozole then yes it's an everyday thing till the end of pct.
                    Very insightful. I'll go ahead and start out e3d and adjust as needed as you've stated above. Thank you for the guidance, fellas its much needed and very appreciated! All advice is welcomed - I'm all ears - and hopefully lots more muscle real soon
                    STAY GOLD

Comment

Welcome to the forum brothe, all good advice above. There's a lot of good guys here that can help, you've just met a few of them here.
                      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                      Chat Box Talk And Rules
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

@mrbig - thanks a lot, buddy! Really glad to be here..
                        STAY GOLD

Comment

Working...
                        X