Newbie here needing some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here needing some help

Thanks for looking. I have been on a several Test only cycles (prop for first and eth and cy for 2nd and 3rd) and was in a car accident and was unable to train for a long time. I have gained a lot of fat (30-40 pounds) and was looking to take it off fairly quickly. I was considering taking test prop (500 mg wk) and also adding in 3iu of HGH daily (5x wk). Also was thinking of adding in an anti estrogen (clomid? or is there something better?). Does that sound good?

Thanks for your help.

PS I live in the middle of nowhere, so I don't have anyone to ask around me.

To loose weight just diet.cut calories

To keep muscle low dose test its enough 250mg week plenty...
    Clomid for pct
    Aromasin as an ai 12.5 day
    Research more you got internet..
    Don't think you know what you doing

Comment

Lose the fat first then start cycle like frand man sais. But if u must just a small amount of test don't waste gear when u have to lose 30-40 lbs of fat cut like hell then blow up lean is how u do it.
      Also research clomid is for after cycle learn what u take before u take it u do it wrong and u can hurt your health also can hurt your health if u do it right too everyone is individual b safe brother

Comment

Yeah sounds like you didn't do you home work bro.
        Anyway its totally wrong to use gear for fat lose if you dont know what you are doing
        And first you have to have a diet in check, also yes it is correct to first lose the fat and then cycle. But if you know
        How to do it, you will benefit from a cycle in this part. I personally never diet again withou aas and thats why. First i feel like shit
        Becouse of the low carb intake and second i need more drive and energy and i dont mean like coffee ecc but real motivation and agression.
        So if you diet is in check and also you training/cardio then you can use testosterone but
        You also need to have estrogen below the normal range to healp with fat lose or else it will only make
        It more hard for you to lose fat. Small dose of test and some aromasin/arimidex

But i will reaserch alot more before starting with test, in that time start you diet

Comment

Originally posted by frandman2014 View Post
          To loose weight just diet.cut calories

To keep muscle low dose test its enough 250mg week plenty...
          Clomid for pct
          Aromasin as an ai 12.5 day
          Research more you got internet..
          Don't think you know what you doing
          Lol. No I don't know what Im doing. That's why I wanted to ask the experts. I should have stated my goal is not to loose weight. I want to loose fat and gain back muscle. I had good results when I used prop, but noticed a bit of gyno when I was doing my cycles of enth and cyp. Hence why I asked about a anti estrogen. Sometimes there is a lot of conflicting info on the net and it all runs together. I think I will start out with a cycle of Prop only (thanks for the suggestion of 250 to start out) and see how my body reacts to it, as I know I had good results with it a couple of years ago. Thank you for the help.

BTW Frandman and Pestost, you guys look great.

Comment

Originally posted by Italo View Post
            Yeah sounds like you didn't do you home work bro.
            Anyway its totally wrong to use gear for fat lose if you dont know what you are doing
            And first you have to have a diet in check, also yes it is correct to first lose the fat and then cycle. But if you know
            How to do it, you will benefit from a cycle in this part. I personally never diet again withou aas and thats why. First i feel like shit
            Becouse of the low carb intake and second i need more drive and energy and i dont mean like coffee ecc but real motivation and agression.
            So if you diet is in check and also you training/cardio then you can use testosterone but
            You also need to have estrogen below the normal range to healp with fat lose or else it will only make
            It more hard for you to lose fat. Small dose of test and some aromasin/arimidex

But i will reaserch alot more before starting with test, in that time start you diet
            Yes, diet is in check thx to the Dr. and arimidex sounds like the anti estrogen I should take. My best friend was the one helping with my first cycles (I remembered he was on clomid, must have been PCT) when he was killed (he was in the same car wreck as me).

Comment

Working...
            X