Pct help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pct help

So my local guy has hcg.he uses that for pct and I'm reading that hcg is a booster and you should use it and then start clomid. Any feedback on this? and clomid cycles I've seen people do it different. Wether it's 100mg for ten days and 50mg for ten more days, or 100/50/25/12.5. Crap like this is confusing. Can anyone point me in the right direction here. I want to get the most out of my pct. I will be taking caber during my cycle test deca cycle.

It seems like a lot of people over think PCT. I get the vibe that guys think that there is a magic formula. As long as you get a few wks in with 50mg of clomid, I think you'll be good. Will you get more benefit out of running 100mg for the first wk? Maybe. IMO though, it isn't going to make or break anything and running complex dosing protocols isn't going to make much difference. I will say that I've noticed that the more clomid I've used, the more side effects I get from it. The visual disturbances and emotional swings are a little much for me, so I use nolvadex instead. When I have used it for PCT, I've done 100mg for the first wk anf 50mg for the next 2 wks.
    sam1976
    Last edited by sam1976; 12-23-2013, 09:21 PM.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

thank you for the input I really appreciate the clarification, I will for sure keep it simple and stick with clomid and see how that works out for me.

Comment

the HCG through your cycle won't hurt either. 250iu 2x wk through the cycle.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
        X