Cutting well on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutting well on

I'm running cut stack at 1.5ml EOD, this is the first time I wanted to drop my calories well on. Question is how low can one really get calorie wise well on before seeing big reductions in strength? I have always just ate big well on.

I'm 5'11, 210 right now at about 17%

There is no specific number. What you want to do is figure out how many calories you were using to gain. Then slowly start subtracting carbs, keeping your protein high. Everyone will be different. You will want to drop your car's just below what it would take to maintain
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Unless you are a power lifter though, I wouldn't be overly concerned with strength. I use less weight now than I have used over the years and I am making better gains than ever. If you goal is bodybuilding, just worry about the what you need to do about the body fat while maintaining muscle. There is a good chance you will feel weaker, to an extent, but if you look better, and your physique is your goal, who cares.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
        Unless you are a power lifter though, I wouldn't be overly concerned with strength. I use less weight now than I have used over the years and I am making better gains than ever. If you goal is bodybuilding, just worry about the what you need to do about the body fat while maintaining muscle. There is a good chance you will feel weaker, to an extent, but if you look better, and your physique is your goal, who cares.
        Dead on Sam.. I have lost strenth but look like a god... Ill take the look over being able to open a new jar of grape jelly..
        Building my self for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
        X